hammer on king

He might be the hammer on king, but who is the pull off king and why haven't they teamed up together?

a hammer on is depressing the string quicky and allow it to resonate

That is bloody brilliant.

On a tangent, I took a leadership class recently, and the theme that stuck out for me is that normal, well-adjusted people are not primarily motivated by money. Yes, you have the Wall Street sharks and Donald Trumps of the world - sociopaths to a person- who think of virtually nothing but money. But well-adjusted people really just want the freedom to be creative and to use their minds. At a certain income level, money just doesn't matter anymore, or it takes a secondary role to the desire for the freedom to create.

And this guys obvious devotion to the art of acoustical sounds reminded me of that.

That is bloody brilliant.

On a tangent, I took a leadership class recently, and the theme that stuck out for me is that normal, well-adjusted people are not primarily motivated by money. Yes, you have the Wall Street sharks and Donald Trumps of the world - sociopaths to a person- who think of virtually nothing but money. But well-adjusted people really just want the freedom to be creative and to use their minds. At a certain income level, money just doesn't matter anymore, or it takes a secondary role to the desire for the freedom to create.

And this guys obvious devotion to the art of acoustical sounds reminded me of that.

While that may be true, this style of playing has been going on for a long time now.

Let me introduce you to one of the exalted, absolute masters.

Back