Happiness Is:

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Having a Hound who stays out of the treats locker even though he can easily get to them.....He waits till the treats are given.

THAT is not a bad definition of luck. I believe a lot of times you MAKE your own luck, as well.

90% preparation/ 10% Inspiration...inspiration that is often best found from looking towards God....Is this not the recipe our ancestors passed down?

That is what I was taught as a small boy being forged in Rockford Il during the 60's as America began to go off the rails.

Happiness is the unconditional love you receive from an animal that YOU love and take care of. THIS is hard to beat.

His living in the moment is pure Zen.....I never had any pets as a kid because my brother was very allergic....Only at the end of my life have I come to understand why man and hound have had such a glorious partnership.....He reminds me of things that I must remember....Things that are hard to believe in as I watch Western Civilization crash.

His living in the moment is pure Zen.....I never had any pets as a kid because my brother was very allergic....Only at the end of my life have I come to understand why man and hound have had such a glorious partnership.....He reminds me of things that I must remember....Things that are hard to believe in as I watch Western Civilization crash.

This is just wonderful. I'm sincerely happy for you.

90% preparation/ 10% Inspiration...inspiration that is often best found from looking towards God....Is this not the recipe our ancestors passed down?

That is what I was taught as a small boy being forged in Rockford Il during the 60's as America began to go off the rails.
in my experience luck is 10% preparation and 90% just showing up.

Back