Happy 420 day!!!

Concart

Contributor
RSO Gummies half price. Chocolate bars 10 bucks apiece. Bargains galore!!!

How are you planning on celebrating 420? I've got some pineapple flavored RSO gummies and I baked up a delicious cinnamon crumble cake. We're starting early. Thanks to Lil Ron Ron for selling out to the medical marijuana industry. Like the proverbial blind squirrel, DeSantis did get one thing right.

Happy 420 everyone!!!

It's also the birthday of His Excellency, Chancellor Adolf Hitler.
He's have been 134, I think, if he took better care of himself.

I'm sure that you're resting in peace, Dolf, but I don't see many commemorative services for you among the stoners today.
Maybe JPP's Stone.

How are you planning on celebrating 420? I've got some pineapple flavored RSO gummies and I baked up a delicious cinnamon crumble cake. We're starting early. Thanks to Lil Ron Ron for selling out to the medical marijuana industry. Like the proverbial blind squirrel, DeSantis did get one thing right.

Happy 420 everyone!!!

Don't you live in FL? That's punishable by up to 364 days in jail in FL.

Happy 420 everyone!!!

Right on, brother Concart!

It's also the birthday of His Excellency, Chancellor Adolf Hitler.
He's have been 134, I think, if he took better care of himself.

I'm sure that you're resting in peace, Dolf, but I don't see many commemorative services for you among the stoners today.
Maybe JPP's Stone.

It's also the 24th anniversary of the Columbine school massacre, first of many to come.

Thanks for bringing me down, dude.

Happy 420 everyone!!!

makes sense now, you post like a fucking pothead

This was an A to B conversation; Why don't you kindly C your way out of it?

You know whose business none of this conversation is? Yours, bitch.

Public forum, microdick. Go ahead, try to make my day. You'd be less angry, hostile, despised, and banned if you celebrated 420. :laugh:

Back