Happy Anniversary Damo!

Unlike beefy....

I will keep this non political...thanks for the opportunity to express my opinions on a fair board..damo...have a great night and another year!

Although i'm quite a busy little bee, bringing peace to the Middle-East and what not, i feel obliged to offer my heartfelt congratulations to you, Damocles, a true friend to the United Kingdom.

As it's you i'll knock a monkey off the usual asking price...shall we say 95K for a Lord Damocles of Denver? Keep it under your hat though, wouldn't want the press getting hold of this, you understand, could cause a terrible stink in the current climate.

Mum's the word, old boy, and keep up the good work.

Although i'm quite a busy little bee, bringing peace to the Middle-East and what not, i feel obliged to offer my heartfelt congratulations to you, Damocles, a true friend to the United Kingdom.

As it's you i'll knock a monkey off the usual asking price...shall we say 95K for a Lord Damocles of Denver? Keep it under your hat though, wouldn't want the press getting hold of this, you understand, could cause a terrible stink in the current climate.

Mum's the word, old boy, and keep up the good work.
Well... So long as it is fighting terrorism and all that...

95K sounds like a great price.

Back