Happy Birthday Threedee

charver

You lookin' at my pint?
Something of a double celebration as not only is today Threedee's birthday but i can exclusively reveal that, after months of painstaking negotiations, Threedee's very own canary yellow shirt has been accepted into the world renowned 'Hideous Shirt Museum'

Congratulations Three.

Wow, that's quite an honor. It's very difficult to get a shirt nominated, more people are rejected than are accepted just for that!

Oh, and happy birthday, Threedee.

Wow, that's quite an honor. It's very difficult to get a shirt nominated, more people are rejected than are accepted just for that!

Oh, and happy birthday, Threedee.
Wasn't he hatched? I must make an objectiong to calling his yellow shirt hideous. Why don't you know that yellow is the favorite color of evry chicken hawk on the board?!

Why, thank you Charver! 23 years young and already museums are heaping great trophies upon my prestigious life and times. And thank you for the clarification there Damo, its always nice to hear the musings of an educated man on these occasions (because otherwise the toasts tend to get blown badly!).

:party: :clink: :shots: ->>Winning Shirt
Winning Shirt<<- :guin: :party:

And Mottley, thank you for overlooking my employment in the profession of arms. Its always nice to be overlooked!

Back