HAPPY BLASPHEMY DAY!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
fuck you god! man will one day be more powerful than you were ever imagined to be! we will know everything about the universe, we will live forever, we will mold and shape our entire enviroment, first to improve our condition, and later, just because we can.

סּ_סּ;529221 said:
fuck you god! man will one day be more powerful than you were ever imagined to be! we will know everything about the universe, we will live forever, we will mold and shape our entire enviroment, first to improve our condition, and later, just because we can.
Hey! Enter the contest!

I couldn't think of much that would be good with only 20 words so I just wrote a haiku

Floating in the sky,
the imaginary guy,
caused people to die

I wanted to come up with a better word than caused, sounds very generic. Also my guess is a lot of people will have this theme, so they may be all meh. we'll see.

Hey! Enter the contest!

God, schmod. I do all the work then die, he does naff all and lives for eternity.

I must admit that when we came up with the first design for the god product we didnt expect it to take off.

God could not have written the bible. There was no Babelfish then.

Muslims have banned the name of their god from the lips of infidels.
So now we're deperately seeking alternatives to

a la mode and
a la carte

too funny....you're starting to have special days.....just like religion

So then do you treat 4th of July, President's Day, etc., as worship of a false religion?

I wonder if somebody once said, "the Christians are starting to have special days.... just like pagans." Especially since the early church just co-opted the pagan holidays.

So then do you treat 4th of July, President's Day, etc., as worship of a false religion?

I wonder if somebody once said, "the Christians are starting to have special days.... just like pagans." Especially since the early church just co-opted the pagan holidays.

Churches celebrating Haloween. Now that is interesting.

Pope Gregory was responsible for that stuff. The ancients already had festivals, like the solstices, and he sent an instruction to Augustine(?) to simply use the existing celebrations and bring the Jesus bit in too. That's why we still have holly and ivy at Christmas.
The Ven. Bede has it all if you are interested.

Back