Happy Holidays winter 2020-2021

Scientist

Verified User
Happy holidays from a scientist. Yes, we observe and utilize holidays too. Keep your loved ones close and make the most of this holiday season. Make memories that last a lifetime. Smile.

Monday, December 21, 2020. Winter Solstice.
May we all gather as our Ancestors did and Rejoice in the Rebirth of Earth.

Not a large response on this topic here. Perhaps all free peoples should keep a dull and boring low key holiday this winter.

Happy holidays from a scientist. Yes, we observe and utilize holidays too. Keep your loved ones close and make the most of this holiday season. Make memories that last a lifetime. Smile.

From another man of science, Merry Christas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Not a large response on this topic here. Perhaps all free peoples should keep a dull and boring low key holiday this winter.

I will be celebrating the Rebirth with a Fire.

Did you know there are still Fire Temples in Iran?

"Fire temple
A fire temple, Atashkadeh, Atashgah or Dar-e Mehr is the place of worship for the followers of Zoroastrianism, the ancient religion of Iran. In the Zoroastrian religion, fire, together with clean water, are agents of ritual purity.Wikipedia"

They don't have much use for science and the scientific method here, it's been replaced by Critical Race Theory, 4th Wave Feminism, the queering of gender and sexuality based binaries.

Last edited:
Monday, December 21, 2020. Winter Solstice.
May we all gather as our Ancestors did and Rejoice in the Rebirth of Earth.

The 2020 great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn will be the closest since 1623 and the closest observable since 1226! On 21st December Jupiter and Saturn will be only 0.1 degree apart.

Some of the people in my subdivision went all out on the Christmas decorations, like best ever in the 20 years we have been here, but otherwise the state of the world is very dreary, and is getting worse fast. We make do but we will not see family for the foreseeable future, which sucks. My boy who is an officer with the 101st Airborne is just back from 9 months in Korea which is nice...I dont trust the North Korans.

Do your best to enjoy youself people, it only gets worse from here.

They don't have much use for science and the scientific method here, it's been replaced by Critical Race Theory, 4th Wave Feminism, the queering of gender and sexuality based binaries.

Men butt fucking each other and having babies. Sick disgusting world.

Back