Happy International Cat Day

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
My sentimental favorite is the Russian Blue,
my runner up is the Maine Coon,
and my third place choice is pretty boring and uninspired but I have always actually really liked the American short hair (my favorite short hair is the tabby cat)

and my third place choice is pretty boring and uninspired but I have always actually really liked the American short hair (my favorite short hair is the tabby cat)

I was talking to a guy at a cat show,he had just spent $600 for a male Egyptian Mou to mate with has females.And the male wouldn't do it.

Cat's like me but they make my eyes swell up.

All my cats have been rescues so no designer cats here. :laugh:

I have a weakness for longhairs though. One of mine probably had Maine Coon in him. I could stretch him out just like this kitty.

stewiethewor.jpg

All my cats have been rescues so no designer cats here. :laugh:

I have a weakness for longhairs though. One of mine probably had Maine Coon in him. I could stretch him out just like this kitty.

stewiethewor.jpg

Holy smoke!
All my kitty cats have been strays and rescues too. My step mother insists on always having Korats and Russian blues for some reason. To each their own!

Holy smoke!
All my kitty cats have been strays and rescues too. My step mother insists on always having Korats and Russian blues for some reason. To each their own!

I agree. All cats deserve a good home and Korats and Russian Blues need love and affection just like rescues!

Here's my recent addition, a neighborhood stray. Hades is his name.

IMG_0051.jpg

I don't know why that image inserted sideways...

Last edited:
Here's my recent addition, a neighborhood stray. Hades is his name.

View attachment 11256

I don't know why that image inserted sideways...

Thanks you for taking care of our furry friends. That is a nice looking kitty cat!

Cat trivia for today:
“When Russians move into a newly built house or apartment they usually push a cat in first. For centuries Russians consider letting a cat into a new house before the humans move in as a sign of good luck.

The most common belief is that cat is a spiritual animal, and it can feel good and bad energy, so, for example, the spot in a new house where cat decided to lie down for the first time needs to be a spot for a bed, and places the cat didn't like should be avoided.”

-source: quora.com

Back