HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

Ross Dolan

Contributor
We all do have things for which to be very thankful.

I'm doing the cooking for our family...only going to be four of us this year.

Managed to get an eleven pound turkey, right size for this group. At the moment it is getting crispy skinned in our oven.

Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE HOLIDAY...and I know it is the favorite of many.

Good to yez all.

f.

Managed to get an eleven pound turkey, right size for this group. At the moment it is getting crispy skinned in our oven.

Good to yez all.

f.

No reason to give thanks for the Christian Nation SCOTUS not so master race of Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia so Christiananality pedophilia can rule the earth & destroy the world as suicidal schizophrenic super egos beyond the pleasure principle avoidance - acceptance cognitive dissonance disorder.

Good to yez all.

f.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:cheers:

No reason to give thanks for the Christian Nation SCOTUS not so master race of Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia so Christiananality pedophilia can rule the earth & destroy the world as suicidal schizophrenic super egos beyond the pleasure principle avoidance - acceptance cognitive dissonance disorder.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good to yez all.

f.
Yep. Smalll turkeys are much more palatable than a huge one. We had a small group of family that was great.

Grandchildren rock!

Hope yours was equally enjoyable

Good to yez all.

f.

Back at Ya old friend!

Good to yez all.

f.

Blessed day of thanks to you and yours too, Frank.

We ate hours ago and I still can hardly move. lol The birds have been sleeping since. lol

Good to yez all.

f.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Frank (I just came back online from yesterday morning)!
25 people at dinner yesterday. Was warm enough to take my car out for a ride. Was so stuffed that
I could barely get in it! Then went back for more food. These holiday feasts are gonna load on the
pounds, so I'll be going on a crash diet come Jan. 1. Sucks I can't lose it as fast as I used to. Grrr..

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Frank (I just came back online from yesterday morning)!
25 people at dinner yesterday. Was warm enough to take my car out for a ride. Was so stuffed that
I could barely get in it! Then went back for more food. These holiday feasts are gonna load on the
pounds, so I'll be going on a crash diet come Jan. 1. Sucks I can't lose it as fast as I used to. Grrr..

You do have your moments.

Jesus you are an idiot.....

Many of us managed to do better.

That looks a lot like blasphemy, calling Jesus an idiot. Punctuation matters. :laugh:

Well, not YOU but most everyone else here had a fine day. Now waddle along and go cheat on ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶S̶L̶U̶T̶ your wife with the manly spinster from Ohio. Scoot!

6e849c7c51f259c19453b14bd361edc6.png

Well, at least you're alive to bitch about it. That's something, eh? lol

For SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" centuries of Roman pedophilia had a second coming with Mohammed pedophilia of an Islam medical human reproduction fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception finding it's holy trinity of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Mengele pedophilia as under color of law Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Mengele pedophilia as law of the land must really be something to the cross conditioned way beyond the pleasure principle Freudian slip Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement therapy in giving thanks for their Peter Principle pyramid scheme survival of the fittest fascists national religion economics business.

Back