Happy Thanksgiving …

leaningright

conservative democrat
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to all my JPP friends…and everyone else.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 — in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 — in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Still this Christian Nation giving thanks for preaching cross conditioning killing which will be forgiven is as great as SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming gets for civilization....

The hounds are all in for Thanksgiving turkey dinner.

WIFE mocks me for making them a plate every year, not that we do it, but that it is me not her given some of the things I say about hound humans who go too far.

Says the owner of a Newfie that gets massage all year and swimming with his pals in the summer.

Still this Christian Nation giving thanks for preaching cross conditioning killing which will be forgiven is as great as SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming gets for civilization....

Yes, salty, I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving too.

Our little Thanksgiving Day holiday was quiet but very nice.
I enjoyed it.

It's now actually getting hard to remember the big, elaborate dinners
with lots of extended family now dead for years.
I remember being there, but the details get increasing vague.

It's somewhat like remembering one's wife in sheer lingerie instead of warm, comfy pajamas.

You're pretty sure
that such was actually a thing once,
but it's becomes harder to remember that clearly.

i hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...and much appreciation for that powerful message...(Enjoy the few days of break...that's a wonderful thing...;))

Yes, salty, I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving too.

Just another day in a Christian Nation that continues it's condescending arrogance of killing in giving thanks "one nation under God with equal justice under color of being forgiven law". Such a despicable & deranged national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as a Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom jihad crusade....

Just another day in a Christian Nation that continues it's condescending arrogance of killing in giving thanks "one nation under God with equal justice under color of being forgiven law". Such a despicable & deranged national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as a Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom jihad crusade....

I am gonna' start calling you SCROOGE!

Now go enjoy your time with family and friends this holiday season and stop all the negativity for Heaven's Sake!

And please have a Happy Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

255723351_245611371003778_5758356748124954980_n.jpg

adams-notachristiannation.jpg

fwm4t6rcyo391.jpg

I'm thankful, Trump is not the president now?!!

255723351_245611371003778_5758356748124954980_n.jpg

adams-notachristiannation.jpg

fwm4t6rcyo391.jpg

I'm thankful, Trump is not the president now?!!

It's no wonder Christian Nation SCOTUS has Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists to ensure preaching, praying & teaching killing God to insure giving thanks in suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming survival of the fittest fascists....

Happy Belated! It snowed in Albuquerque. I was not prepared. It’s a good thing it melts.

Ours just ended Yesterday. Three days of Thanksgiving...:fart: Ohhhhh Mylanta,...I need some. You know what Im doing today? Besides going to the early Church service,... Im doing Absolutely as little as Humanly possible today. A nice rotation of couch and easy chair with a steady stream of football. Maybe a nap or 2 in between,...PERFECT! ;)

Looking as if this Christian Nation still giving thanks for those burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpets to Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom more perfect union to SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia would have been enough gluttony to maintain their national religion to snooze you lose on as "one nation under God with equal justice under law"....

Back