Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I suspect that most of you will be checking out and hanging with family this weekend. So I thought I'd wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving today!

I love Thanksgiving. The Tradition in our family is to have Seafood on both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't wait to cook. Last year I barbecued Lobster for Christmas...

I think I'll make a Crawdad Bisque this year...

I love Thanksgiving. The Tradition in our family is to have Seafood on both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't wait to cook. Last year I barbecued Lobster for Christmas...

I think I'll make a Crawdad Bisque this year...

unusual....but cool!

What am I thankful for?

Life. Life is good with all its little parts. My wife, my kids, my animals, my land, my job, my friends, my siblings and parents...

More metaphysically, my internal peace.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, even the Pinheads. I am off to do the Dixie Family Thanksgivng Weekend Extravaganza, Sponsored by Tostitos.

I'm thankful for Freedom, and for the men and women who devote their lives to securing it, and insuring it.

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm off to do my tradition of giving beers and sandwiches to the homeless around here. Rewarding and interesting as all hell.

I think it may be quite quiet here this weekend... Long weekends are not very great for messageboards...

I am hopefull for that inner peace you ttalk of Damo...

But I dont have it yet!

Back