Happy Thanksgiving!

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
To all! Enjoy, and don't eat any plastic turkeys :)

faketurkey.jpg

I'm sooo bored. All of the execs are gone, and the last one told me I would be the most sr person here, (I know, my jaw dropped too, it's like leaving a monkey in charge of other monkeys) and the other people came to my door and wanted to know if it would be ok if they played music during their luncheon in the conf room, and I was just like, I don't care if you get naked and dance on the table, just don't come into my office again, because I got my own shit going on.

And I have to stay till the end of the day.

I'm going to go get a peppermint mocha, no whip, soy latte from starbucks right now. I feel like today will be forever.

Ouch, you're getting screwed Darla. Staying to the end of the day? bleh.

Can't you at least get some alchohol in that drink you're getting? :confused:

:cof1:

Ouch, you're getting screwed Darla. Staying to the end of the day? bleh.

Can't you at least get some alchohol in that drink you're getting? :confused:

:cof1:

I could, but I have to cook tonight, or it's more that I have to prepare stuff tonight for cooking tomorrow. So I don't want to start the drinking until tonight.

I'm sooo bored. All of the execs are gone, and the last one told me I would be the most sr person here, (I know, my jaw dropped too, it's like leaving a monkey in charge of other monkeys) and the other people came to my door and wanted to know if it would be ok if they played music during their luncheon in the conf room, and I was just like, I don't care if you get naked and dance on the table, just don't come into my office again, because I got my own shit going on.

And I have to stay till the end of the day.

I'm going to go get a peppermint mocha, no whip, soy latte from starbucks right now. I feel like today will be forever.

We bailed a little after noon today. So I'm free to post curse words now: fuck, shit, ass, bitch......ahhhhhhh :cool:

Actually this one lady at my job has an analyst reporting to her and she's making her stay at the office all day. Poor thing, I think she's still there.

We bailed a little after noon today. So I'm free to post curse words now: fuck, shit, ass, bitch......ahhhhhhh :cool:

Actually this one lady at my job has an analyst reporting to her and she's making her stay at the office all day. Poor thing, I think she's still there.

Ok, so now tell us how you really feel about anal probes?

LOL. Just don't look up the calorie count on their specialty drinks.

Ohhh, I know. I have looked them up. If you go soy and no whip, it's better, but still not great. The cinnamon dolce you can get in sugar free, which saves about another 40 calories.

Ohhh, I know. I have looked them up. If you go soy and no whip, it's better, but still not great. The cinnamon dolce you can get in sugar free, which saves about another 40 calories.

LOL. My coworkers and I are basically greedy pigs. But if we're going to go out for a D&D run or a STarbucks run, we look u pthe calorie count and do exactly what you just did in that thread. We'll save 40 to 50 calories and somehow feel like it really makes a difference on a 300 calorie drink!

LOL. My coworkers and I are basically greedy pigs. But if we're going to go out for a D&D run or a STarbucks run, we look u pthe calorie count and do exactly what you just did in that thread. We'll save 40 to 50 calories and somehow feel like it really makes a difference on a 300 calorie drink!

LOL I know! That is why I am a doble diggiter!

Back