Harbaugh Bowl

This Super Bowl I am looking forward too. I like football though I am far from my home team so it is rare that I get to watch them. Though even this Super Bowl has me interested. My hope is the Ravens win.

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Where's Cawacko? His team can't even line up right! Half Time and it's 21 to 3! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Where's Cawacko? His team can't even line up right! Half Time and it's 21 to 3! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cawacko was last heard from in a bar, getting hammered and railing against the president and some newsman. The game hadn't even begun. I fear he will be beaten up before the night is done. He doesn't listen though.

Cawacko was last heard from in a bar, getting hammered and railing against the president and some newsman. The game hadn't even begun. I fear he will be beaten up before the night is done. He doesn't listen though.
I know....that almost happened to him when he came here for the OSU/USC game. He got in an argument with two cornfeds and almost got his ass kicked. I told him not to mess with the women around here but he would listen!! He's damned lucky those lady's didn't hurt him!

Back