Hard Times @ FoxNews

Prakosh

Hard times have struck FoxNews. And nothing thrills me more than to see the Bush poopaganda network losing revenue. I guess America's amnesiacs are beginning to awaken and are identifying Fox’s pro-war, pro-Bush blather for what it is and have decided they just don’t want to hear it anymore. Since August of ’05 FoxNews' ratings have dropped 28 percent in primetime among all viewers—down 20 percent in primetime in the "money demo" (25-54 viewer demographic) and down 7 percent in daytime ratings overall. Indeed, FoxNews 2 percent daytime rating increase in the money demo, is their only increase anywhere. But Fox’s loss represents a gain for other news networks who’s ratings soaring. CNN’s ratings are up 35 percent during the day—46 percent in the money demo—and up 21 percent in primetime overall—25 percent in the money demo. And MSNBC’s ratings have increased 6 percent in primetime overall—8 percent in the money demo—and 26 percent overall during the day—36 percent in the money demo.

Just another meaningless opinion piece, well unless of course poprikosh is going to provide a link.
When it comes down to it, it will depend on what people view as fair reporting, for one that leans one way in opinion there is another to swing the opposite view. Is there really a source that reports a view with no objectivity? I would like to see that source.

Leherer newshour on PBS is the most objective news I can find.

Nowadays you can look wherever you want and you would be pretty hard pressed to find one that does'nt have a slight leaning to it's reporting, I think that is pretty much normal though. I think the best way is to view many sources and just make your own conclusion, obviously something the author of this thread would be incapable of.

I think you may have better luck sending a PM, seems to be a hit & run poster!
I did. I don't know if he knows about PM yet. We'll get him there...

This one hasn't yet been indexed by any search engines. I'm sure it is from some guy's blog.

I did. I don't know if he knows about PM yet. We'll get him there...

This one hasn't yet been indexed by any search engines. I'm sure it is from some guy's blog.

Yeah, it's always nice to have the option of reading an article in it's full context!

Man, there were some fireworks on Fox News this morning.

They were interviewing the mayor of Salt Lake City - who's evidently taking part in an anti-war protest there - and he started saying that Fox News (and othes MSM) aided and abetted Bush into lying us into an unneccessary war.....jesus, the sparks were flying as the fox news morning hosts immediately started to bluster and scream "We didn't lie!!!"

I think they cut the mayor off, cause they suddenly and awkwardly jumped to a commercial.

Man, there were some fireworks on Fox News this morning.

They were interviewing the mayor of Salt Lake City - who's evidently taking part in an anti-war protest there - and he started saying that Fox News (and othes MSM) aided and abetted Bush into lying us into an unneccessary war.....jesus, the sparks were flying as the fox news morning hosts immediately started to bluster and scream "We didn't lie!!!"

I think they cut the mayor off, cause they suddenly and awkwardly jumped to a commercial.
Yep and these guys aided and abetted Bush with lying to us:

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." -- From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- current Dem house minority leader Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

in 1998 she said that saddam hussein HAS BEEN engaged in the development of wmd TECHNOLOGY.....this was before we went in and bombed the pharma company BY MISTAKE, TY CIA....right?

HAS BEEN....

i read that as past TENSE, no? we know for a fact that saddam has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which.....YAH DEE DAH

Back