Hardcore Pawn: Proof that Detroit is the 2nd worst city in America

Rationalist

Hail Voltaire
Last night I was looking for something to watch on TV when I stumbled across this show. Apparently it has been on for a few years, and considering I'm a big Pawn Stars fan, I was initially surprised I never heard of it. But I quickly realized there's a huge fucking difference between the two shows. Whereas Pawn Stars depicts middle/upper-middle class people trying to sell valuable collectibles, Hardcore Pawn deals with the bottom feeders of society (drug addicts, thugs, etc.) selling useless shit to support their bad behavior. One woman was trying to sell a Playstation so she could get her man out of jail. Another fellow was trying to sell a shitty old laptop so he could buy cocaine. Three losers physically attacked the shop owner.

I couldn't believe what I was watching until I looked up the show. Little to my surprise, of all places it is set in mother fucking Detroit. I am now convinced that Detroit is the second shittiest city in America (second to Cincinnati, Ohio).

:lol:

You missed the show where the butch dyke was either drunk or on drugs and they tossed her out of the store, she then proceeded to pull down her pants and piss in the parking lot.

All staged. ALL OF IT. Seriously, you're that much of a prole as to believe a reality tv show as legit?

so basically, Detroit's the kind of place where you can stage someone pissing in the street and actually find someone willing to do it.......

Last night I was looking for something to watch on TV when I stumbled across this show. Apparently it has been on for a few years, and considering I'm a big Pawn Stars fan, I was initially surprised I never heard of it. But I quickly realized there's a huge fucking difference between the two shows. Whereas Pawn Stars depicts middle/upper-middle class people trying to sell valuable collectibles, Hardcore Pawn deals with the bottom feeders of society (drug addicts, thugs, etc.) selling useless shit to support their bad behavior. One woman was trying to sell a Playstation so she could get her man out of jail. Another fellow was trying to sell a shitty old laptop so he could buy cocaine. Three losers physically attacked the shop owner.

I couldn't believe what I was watching until I looked up the show. Little to my surprise, of all places it is set in mother fucking Detroit. I am now convinced that Detroit is the second shittiest city in America (second to Cincinnati, Ohio).

Were you to actually come here, your attitude would be different. Everyone who has actually been here, knows of the awesomeness.

Inexpensive, not cheap. These homes are built to fucking last.

yeah...
A third of the population are unemployed. Property prices have fallen 80% or more in large parts of Detroit over the last three years. The average price of a home sold in the city last year has been put at $7,500.

http://referralsincorporated.net/blog/2010/03/more-1-detroit-homes-for-sale-news-article/
detroit-house21.jpg

We'll see. My family is starting a company to refurbish all those homes. Ill post some pics as we progress.

Were you to actually come here, your attitude would be different. Everyone who has actually been here, knows of the awesomeness.

No doubt. Detroit and Cincinnati aren't for everyone. If you're a real man, you'll enjoy both places...if not....well pussies had probably better stay away. There not your kind of towns. Detroit makes no apologies for not being a place that sissy-men would like.

Back