Hartford to offer nonstop flights to Denver KillPITBULLVILLE

WINDSOR LOCKS, Conn. -- A new airline will grace the runways at Connecticut's Bradley International Airport next year.

Frontier Airlines announced Tuesday that it will launch flights between Bradley and Denver in March.

The flights will leave Hartford in the early morning and travelers can return home on a daily redeye. The flight also connects with Frontier flights to cities in the west and eight Mexican cities

http://www.wfsb.com/news/10416043/detail.html

:cheer:Boycott Frontier :cheer:

:cheer:Boycott Frontier :cheer:

LOL. Boycott Frontier because of the law that the Democrats in Denver passed? I don't get you sometimes...

im currently boycotting Colorado, its really not that hard though....
It's not like you've ever been here. BTW - I hear that Denver is a particularly nice city for homosexuals... At least that is what a friend of mine used to say. I can't vouch for it, but I guess (he told me) that it is in some of those travel books even...

It's not like you've ever been here. BTW - I hear that Denver is a particularly nice city for homosexuals... At least that is what a friend of mine used to say. I can't vouch for it, but I guess (he told me) that it is in some of those travel books even...

i remember watching a show on Denver once, it was 40 dollars in a day or something w/ rachel ray and she went around denver, it did look really awesome... but then again in all her trails i didn't see a pitbull :(

i remember watching a show on Denver once, it was 40 dollars in a day or something w/ rachel ray and she went around denver, it did look really awesome... but then again in all her trails i didn't see a pitbull :(
You wouldn't see many anyway. It's a city. We see three when we take our walks around the neighborhood... Well, we see more than that, but three houses with pit bulls...

the scene where she got bit wound up on the editing room floor ;)

Not me. I like Christmas and I don't even believe in god. It is a fun midwinter festival even with all the religious crap.
The problem with the Christians is that they have never gotten all the paganism out of Christmas. Ie the yuletide season, santa claus, etc.....The Christians are the ones that want to do away with our current version of christmas and want it their way only.
Too bad for them ;)

Last edited:
Back