Has anybody got one of these?

tom im starting to think you are a paid shill. no offense.

Well if I was then I would choose websites with significant footfall, I'll take it that you don't know about them. Just wanted to buy one or maybe two for Xmas.

Last edited:
Don't bother. They're as bright as they say, but that wears out quickly and they're fragile.

Speak real American words to me. What pansy ass country do you come from, that belives it has some right to English, which is clearly a purely American language? Durr, It's ENGLISH, AMERICA!!!! God back to the UK and speak whatever French or commiee language y'all speak there!

Speak real American words to me. What pansy ass country do you come from, that belives it has some right to English, which is clearly a purely American language? Durr, It's ENGLISH, AMERICA!!!! God back to the UK and speak whatever French or commiee language y'all speak there!

Buggerall, Adderall, Fuckall.

Aren't tac-lights designed to be put on rifles? I probably don't need one but I want one.

Or pistols, or shotguns. But yes, basically. I'm just curious because if you want a cheap LED just go to your local hardware store. It'll be about as good as this one, though not AS bright.

Or pistols, or shotguns. But yes, basically. I'm just curious because if you want a cheap LED just go to your local hardware store. It'll be about as good as this one, though not AS bright.

Yes I think you are right, I have just seen some LED torches on Ebay that look pretty good.

Back