Has anybody seen 'Jungle Cruise' in 3D?

OK. Thanks. That's a pretty good recommendation.

Jungle Cruise has earned mixed-to-positive reviews; our own review called it a “decent adventure that owes a lot to other films.” Specifically, it has drawn comparisons to adventure films like The Mummy and Romancing the Stone, along with other live-action Disney features like Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

But Indiana Jones is the best comparison for it.

Jungle Cruise has earned mixed-to-positive reviews; our own review called it a “decent adventure that owes a lot to other films.” Specifically, it has drawn comparisons to adventure films like The Mummy and Romancing the Stone, along with other live-action Disney features like Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

But Indiana Jones is the best comparison for it.

Hey. I just went by the Movie Theater and saw that it was open. I may be starved for the 'Big Screen' experience. So ... anything more than 3 Stars is all I need. :)

First half was very good. Second half not so much. Too damn much going on. 3D was spectacular.

That was my response as well. It's a great action film with humor and an ewwy love story too. lol

I have always liked The Rock as an actor. He was awkward when he first started out, then he has improved and his popularity soared alongside with his popularity at WWE.

I watched this film, and I can say that over the past six months it is still the most interesting film that I have watched. I even downloaded it and transferred it through the app to my iOS. Suicide Squad 2 is a failure don't even start watching.

I watched the movie, but not in 3D? It was in HD, watch it in the safety of my home, on my Sony smart tv and free too?!! It was so-so, it wont be a block buster?!!

There was me ... and then there was a couple that huddled together WAY up at the top of the seating. PERFECT. THAT'S how I like to watch a Movie on the Big Screen. JUST ME! :)

Back