Has Anyone gone to politics.co.uk?

Battleborne

Terminator
This is a ad listed on this site...well I did I clicked on and joined...lasted about two weeks then wammo was banned for 3months...damn the Brits have no sense of humor!:cof1:

Never Mind.............

politic.co.uk is okay...the owner SteveTaylor just e-mailed me and said one of his Mods...gets his panties in a wad from time to time...he lifted the ban and told me to notify him if this happened again...life is good...when ya have a sense of humor...sometimes!:cof1:

Hummm.........

I was banned again! for two weeks...said I double posted...really funny since when you post in one category thread...it automatically feeds to another thread...the Brits are weird!:rolleyes:

hahahah! oh yeah lemme tell you

I was banned again! for two weeks...said I double posted...really funny since when you post in one category thread...it automatically feeds to another thread...the Brits are weird!:rolleyes:

It sucks to get banners from the rec center's computer room is where the people play their internets games. Halo 3 came out and it reminds me of my time in 'nam. You red pinko you! I can't believe its not butter because the site banned the three stooges that didn't have nearly as bad of posts as the other people such as myself did but that was just the tip of the iceburg lettuce is so good! Mmm mmm....I just got a double-wide and I'm living the highlife because I get to BBQ out in my yard more often since the lot is bigger.....

"So take a goooooooood look at my face......."

It sucks to get banners from the rec center's computer room is where the people play their internets games. Halo 3 came out and it reminds me of my time in 'nam. You red pinko you! I can't believe its not butter because the site banned the three stooges that didn't have nearly as bad of posts as the other people such as myself did but that was just the tip of the iceburg lettuce is so good! Mmm mmm....I just got a double-wide and I'm living the highlife because I get to BBQ out in my yard more often since the lot is bigger.....

You'll see my smiillllleeee looks out of place... I love that song!

LMAO...but the best is that he seems to be flummoxed about why he was banned! Damo's is probably nearly the only place on the internet this guy wouldn't get banned from.

Should I laugh.............

now or next week when you sober up?;)

LMAO...but the best is that he seems to be flummoxed about why he was banned! Damo's is probably nearly the only place on the internet this guy wouldn't get banned from.

I love that song too actually.

Even more interesting is that he thinks anyone on this board gives two $hits about his internet postings and activities. Just further goes to show how clueless he is. Although I do get something to laugh at and I really need that in my life right now.

Ugh.

Speaking of which I'm moving to a new position at my company but its in Newark, NJ (which is a veritable $hithole). Anyway apparently a woman was r aped yesterday in broad daylight doing the same walk that we are going to be doing today toward one of our assembly halls. I'm so weirded out by it.

Well..........

This also applies to just about everyone in here...damo is a fair guy with a sense of humor and patience...and mostly neutral...most other boards are either Liberals or conservatives and ban the opposites of their opinions!:pke:

I love that song too actually.

Even more interesting is that he thinks anyone on this board gives two $hits about his internet postings and activities. Just further goes to show how clueless he is. Although I do get something to laugh at and I really need that in my life right now.

Ugh.

Speaking of which I'm moving to a new position at my company but its in Newark, NJ (which is a veritable $hithole). Anyway apparently a woman was r aped yesterday in broad daylight doing the same walk that we are going to be doing today toward one of our assembly halls. I'm so weirded out by it.

This rape happened in Newark Tiana? And that is where you are going today?

This rape happened in Newark Tiana? And that is where you are going today?
Ask your local martial arts studio to walk with you. This will give them free advertising and protect y'all at the same time. I'd walk with y'all even if I disagreed with the politics to ensure nobody would be harmed like this.

Ask your local martial arts studio to walk with you. This will give them free advertising and protect y'all at the same time. I'd walk with y'all even if I disagreed with the politics to ensure nobody would be harmed like this.

Damo, this is where her job is, not a demonstration. lol. You're so funny. But, it's not a bad idea anyway.

Employers will not sponsor self defense classes. They are afraid you will use it on them ;)
Kinda like teaching slaves to read.

Back