Has Grind been Vaccinated?

/MSG/, Damocles and Phantasmal are the ones left.

We should worry if Damocles disappears. If that happens, we can work together to create another site and contribute to it and donate to it.

After Grind killed Damo all of those years ago, and took control of JPP, he was bound to have some bad karma, eventually.

:) OK. Thanks. We all come here to play and banter. I hope Grind is well and doing fine. I have a feeling he's found a Hot Babe and is 'doing God's Work' by spreading his seed as much as possible. :thumbsup:

:) OK. Thanks. We all come here to play and banter. I hope Grind is well and doing fine. I have a feeling he's found a Hot Babe and is 'doing God's Work' by spreading his seed as much as possible. :thumbsup:

The "Grind killed Damo" joke is a reference to Daesh spazzing out and claiming that Damo wasn't the real Damo, because he appeared to her to have undergone a substantial personality change, etc. She alleged that Grind must be posting as Damo. So, we helpful members of the JPP community stepped in, and concluded that if this was the case, Grind must have murdered Damo and stashed him in a basement freezer. Now it seems as though Watermark has done the same thing to Grind.

The "Grind killed Damo" joke is a reference to Daesh spazzing out and claiming that Damo wasn't the real Damo, because he appeared to her to have undergone a substantial personality change, etc. She alleged that Grind must be posting as Damo. So, we helpful members of the JPP community stepped in, and concluded that if this was the case, Grind must have murdered Damo and stashed him in a basement freezer. Now it seems as though Watermark has done the same thing to Grind.

OK. Thanks for the Update. Us noobies need help along the Path of Enlightenment. :thumbsup:

Back