Has Havana Moon been placed in Quarantine?

Jack

Verified User
Rumors have it that he is down there in Indo-China somewhere hacking and gagging with a high fever, ... it might be Coronavirus, or it might be an overreaction to his China Stock picks?
(Either way, should Havana Moon be banned from the JPP Forum for 2 weeks, just to be on the safe side?)

Why take a chance, that's my Policy.

Oh Jacky, stay off the waccy baccy!!

There are now 20,638 cases of the Novel Coronavirus . So far, there have been 427 deaths, all but one in China. There have also been 688 people recovering from the virus. Importantly, the death rate has been only 2%, a low rate compared to similar outbreaks of flu-like viruses in the past.

Even though the outbreak has spread around China and to 27 other countries, the Chinese government and the World Health Organisation are confident that the situation is much better understood and, mostly, under control in most locations where cases have been confirmed, particularly outside China.

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/coronavirus/coronavirus-update-confirmed-cases-surpasses-20000

Rumors have it that he is down there in Indo-China somewhere hacking and gagging with a high fever, ... it might be Coronavirus, or it might be an overreaction to his China Stock picks?
(Either way, should Havana Moon be banned from the JPP Forum for 2 weeks, just to be on the safe side?)

Word has it that they closed all the happy ending Thai Massage parlors down in Thailand

Havana Moon ..... is a guy ?
Hard to believe, eh? Just boggles the mind.

I myself have been guilty of stereotype, because prior to any experience with Tom Prendergast, aka Havana Moon, I assumed that gossip and innuendo were overwhelmingly the province of girls and women. I assume they were more often titillated by gossip and innuendo.

But Tom Prendergast proved to me that men can be worse obsessive gossips than 8th grade mean girls.

Hard to believe, eh? Just boggles the mind.

I myself have been guilty of stereotype, because prior to any experience with Tom Prendergast, aka Havana Moon, I assumed that gossip and innuendo were overwhelmingly the province of girls and women. I assume they were more often titillated by gossip and innuendo.

But Tom Prendergast proved to me that men can be worse obsessive gossips than 8th grade mean girls.

All the old timers here, like Superfreak, Threedee, Cawacko and Grind think you're an arsehole. If it were just me you pompous preening prick
then why do you have such a lengthy ban list, answer that fuckwitl!

Well, there were people who accused him of being a Nancy boy, who wore a tutu, but they were mean girls, and I call him Gladys, but he is in fact a guy.

Yeh that was your fellow fembot Snarla, but then she was despised by many here and was eventually run off by yours truly. I hasten to add that you've never really truly recovered from that shock.

That will make Havana Moon sad, ... very sad. :(

Never go into them, my wife attended the prestigious Chetawan Wat Pho traditional Thai massage school. Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Suffice to say it's considered to be the top school in the world and with one of their certificates you can work just about anywhere. Regarding happy endings, I am sure that they are any number of establishments in Nawlins that can cater to your needs.

There are many massage chairs in department stores here, bloody good value for just 20 baht.

IMG_20200120_161544.jpg

Back