Hasta la vesta

Topspin

Verified User
Will Ohio slows penalty be USC like. Word is more violations coming. Pryor had multiple cars given. :palm:

Plenty more is coming out, he was a total fraud and Ohio Slow Nation gobbled it up with blinders on.

in every way
fixing lotteries so recruits would win, cheating kids who save up for his camps
the list goes on
Ohio slow Nation gobbled it up and will get what they deserve
Probation
No second tier bowl this year slow D

in every way
fixing lotteries so recruits would win, cheating kids who save up for his camps
the list goes on
Ohio slow Nation gobbled it up and will get what they deserve
Probation
No second tier bowl this year slow D
Dude....you need to cut back on the weed.....you're starting to sound paranoid....you got the munchies too? So far they aint got squat on the cars. All the auto transactions went through the NCAA compliance section. If OSU has a problem there...I promise you LSWho does too. You may have seen the last of Tyrelle Pryor at OSU and Gene Smith should be the next to go but alls you got, despite what the haters at ESPN are saying...is Jim Tressel lying about a minor violation and then covering it up and his AD backed him up.....both of those are actionable and firing offenses. Tressel resigned....Smith will be next. With those two gone before OSU meets with the NCAA......the sanctions won't be on par with USC's.

Dude....you need to cut back on the weed.....you're starting to sound paranoid....you got the munchies too? So far they aint got squat on the cars. All the auto transactions went through the NCAA compliance section. If OSU has a problem there...I promise you LSWho does too. You may have seen the last of Tyrelle Pryor at OSU and Gene Smith should be the next to go but alls you got, despite what the haters at ESPN are saying...is Jim Tressel lying about a minor violation and then covering it up and his AD backed him up.....both of those are actionable and firing offenses. Tressel resigned....Smith will be next. With those two gone before OSU meets with the NCAA......the sanctions won't be on par with USC's.

I think that Smith's resignation is key. That will remove the "Lack of Institutional Control" charge by the NCAA.

I read an article that brought up an interesting point. Miami got smacked with heavy penalties in the 90s, and then won the NC in 2001(?). Bama got slapped hard in 01 and won the NC in 09. The upside to sanctions is that it gives a coach time to get his program rolling without high expectations.

The main sanction that would hurt OSU is if they are prohibited from playing in Bowls or lose TV coverage. Reducing scholarships won't hurt that much since Ohio is one of the top high school programs in the nation and OSU has no competition for in State talent. Those kids will still want to play at OSU....OSU aint going any where.

First off WTF is too much weed
Second, change your wet panties Thug boy is gone and OHio slow goes from second to third tier.

Back