Hate? YOU’RE DUMB AND I HATE YOU; A RANT

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
YOU’RE DUMB AND I HATE YOU; A RANT

Stupid grocery shoppers.

You, the “more than 7 items” people. Fuck all of you. We know you can count. You know you can count. Stupid being fuckholes and wait in the normal lines like you’re supposed to. Of course the store isn’t going to enforce the count – because you’d be a dick about it and say something like “come on, it’s just 85 more things, can’t you let it go this one time?”

No. Fuck you. Get out of this line asshole. You are defeating the entire purpose of the “express line.” For you and everyone behind you. You single-handedly just fucked everyone else in the ass and ruined their days.

You people that feel compelled to use the little divider thing to separate your pack of gum from my donuts and bottle of orange juice that happened to be at the absolute opposite end of the conveyor. You really think the cashier is that dumb? Like that person is going to take my last item and wait 45 seconds for your item to move along the conveyor to him/her and then accidentally swipe it as if I had just decided to space out my items REALLLLLY FAAAAR just to fuck with them? Yes, you. You’re dumb and I hate you.

Put the divider thing back, take a Xanax and calm the fuck down. Your pack of gum will be OK by itself.

I also have an illustration.

http://www.allankintz.com/2011/01/13/youre-dumb-and-i-hate-you-a-rant/

LOL....haters gonna hate....

YOU’RE DUMB AND I HATE YOU; A RANT

Stupid grocery shoppers.

You, the “more than 7 items” people. Fuck all of you. We know you can count. You know you can count. Stupid being fuckholes and wait in the normal lines like you’re supposed to. Of course the store isn’t going to enforce the count – because you’d be a dick about it and say something like “come on, it’s just 85 more things, can’t you let it go this one time?”

No. Fuck you. Get out of this line asshole. You are defeating the entire purpose of the “express line.” For you and everyone behind you. You single-handedly just fucked everyone else in the ass and ruined their days.

You people that feel compelled to use the little divider thing to separate your pack of gum from my donuts and bottle of orange juice that happened to be at the absolute opposite end of the conveyor. You really think the cashier is that dumb? Like that person is going to take my last item and wait 45 seconds for your item to move along the conveyor to him/her and then accidentally swipe it as if I had just decided to space out my items REALLLLLY FAAAAR just to fuck with them? Yes, you. You’re dumb and I hate you.

Put the divider thing back, take a Xanax and calm the fuck down. Your pack of gum will be OK by itself.

I also have an illustration.

http://www.allankintz.com/2011/01/13/youre-dumb-and-i-hate-you-a-rant/

LOL....haters gonna hate....

I have to say it is the ones who are at a checkout and don't seem to realise that they have to pay for the goods. Why they can't have the money or cards ready beforehand and seemingly have to go through a ritual of rummaging instead is beyond me. At the risk of being accused of being sexist, I have to say that women are the worst offenders.

grocery stores could solve that problem easily......just rig the cash register to add a $20 surcharge to the 8th item and beyond......"what do you mean this can of baked beans is $21.95?!"....."sorry ma'am.....it's item #8".......

Back