Have a good afternoon

uscitizen

Villified User
Gotta go have a date with beautiful 14 yr old.
Gonna do some dancing. Have to take an extra hydrocodone.

This is what I am .............

You guys are just too creepy. Its his grand daughter.

talking about...the only one so far to see a dirty creepy comments is ...DESH!
Typical liberal mind set...they love dirt and love to try to put it on everyone else...fyi, desh...the hydro comment was enough for intelligent people to see the bait!

You guys are just too creepy. Its his grand daughter.

You got it Desh. :clink: A bunch of dirty minded old men on here I guess.

Had a great time. The GD thought it would be a drag but I telked her into it.
I have been paying for her dance lessons for a few years. She asked for them, I did not push. She did not know Gramps danced and thought it would be a sucky evening with a bunch of old people. and yes it was mostly older people ranging from low 20's to 60's.

It was great, an Easter charity Dance Put on by an area dance club.
After about 20 min she was having a great time, and asked when we were leaving when could we do it again.
We developed a rapport that is worth more than anything else.
She really is a beautiful petite little lady, and extremely smart. Yes I am a doting grandpa, but it is true. 3.8 GPA
We even talked a bit of boys and school plus college. She found out today that I had set up a college trust fund for her. Hope she takes the gentle advice I gave her.

Last edited:
She a lucky girl to have such a doting GP.

thanks but she is just a lucky girl to have so much going for her on her own.

I really had to talk her into going...
It was funny as hell to listen to her and watch her expression when she thought it would be sucky and as she realized it was fun and not totally embaressing to be with gramps. then when she opened up and was really having fun.
She had a pretty easter dress, And I wore tails and all that.

she is a good dancer too. She had been taking Pop lessions, says the is going to take ballroom dancing lessons next.
Ahh will have a beautiful little Tango partner soon.

One of those special things I will not forget.

Back