Have you forgotten?

You guys are going to have to look forward to twenty years of this btw

I propose making the Churchrist massacre a yearly holiday, the day of remembrance and non-forgiving. We should burn effigies of white men like those who killed the innocents at churchchrist, and ban all entry into the US by straight white men.

I propose making the Churchrist massacre a yearly holiday, the day of remembrance and non-forgiving. We should burn effigies of white men like those who killed the innocents at churchchrist, and ban all entry into the US by straight white men.

[translation]------>
LightheartedUnevenGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif
<-----[/translation]

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I propose making the twin towers massacre a yearly holiday, the day of remembrance and non-forgiving. We should burn effigies of Muslims like those who killed the innocents at the twin towers, and ban all entry into the US by Muslims.

This is an example of how stupid your statement is. What a moron.

Watermelon doesn't care about deaths, he only cares if a white person caused it.

Watermark cares about nothing, except for himself.

He has convinced himself that he's a "contrarian" and therefore, he just posts shit and waits to see who will argue with him.

Maybe the FBI would be interested in his comment of "We must kill all white men" and possibly want to "interview" him, AGAIN.

:evilnod:

I propose making the twin towers massacre a yearly holiday, the day of remembrance and non-forgiving. We should burn effigies of Muslims like those who killed the innocents at the twin towers, and ban all entry into the US by Muslims.

This is an example of how stupid your statement is. What a moron.

This is basically what we already do every year on 9/11

And we do have a Muslim ban, been in effect for three years. Supreme court approved by our fair and impartial system.

Back