haven't eaten anything for ~41 hours, just by random chance

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
been busy and just have ended up not eating food since thursday night. kinda tempted to see how long I can keep this going, i'm not even hungry atm. It's weird. on the other hand no eating food probably isn't good for you.

been busy and just have ended up not eating food since thursday night. kinda tempted to see how long I can keep this going, i'm not even hungry atm. It's weird. on the other hand no eating food probably isn't good for you.

At least drink water, especially if you're having the heat wave.

you risk losing muscle mass, without any protein intake, drink a meal (muscle milk) or something - your glycemic index is down, put something into you, water for hydration is fine, but you need a little protein and vits.

Have a beer. Beer contains all your essential vitamins and minerals and is part the entrity of a balanced day.

As your stomach shrinks you'll get the "full" feeling by eating just a little. Are you currently overweight? Underweight?

billy i am not sure that is scientifically accurate.

Actually it's more accurate than you think. While I was being hyperbolic, beer has a lot of nutritional value. In fact, a good dark beer is probably the BEST post-work out drink.

Dude, I've got this killer I call "retard strength". I'll stop by and lay on a good case of the munchies for ya if you'd like.

By the way, fasting is greatly overlooked on this continent as a way and means to mysticism.

That's to bad, last night I ate spaghetti Bolognese that I made by searing some fresh italian sausage till it was nice and crispy and mixing with some browned ground veal which was mixed with fresh herb and garlic with some fresh roma tomatoes thrown in and then simmered till it was nice and thick and then served over spaghettis. We ate that with some home made bruschetta on chiabata bread coated in olive oil infused with garlic and then dusted with parmasean cheese and toasted till a golden brown, YUM!

But before I went to bed last night a coated a beef brisket with a dry rub and injected it with beef consume and let it marinate all night. I then threw it in my smoker this morning and let it slow roast till it was cooked to perfection with the outside nice and carmalized from the spicy sauce I coated on it. I sliced the brisket nice and thin and served it with fresh roasted ears of corn and garden fresh tomatos sliced onto buffalo mozzareli, sprinkled with fresh basil and drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Oh and did I mention that I took some new red potatoes and pan fried them with olive oild, garlic and a vadalia onion? That's just what we had for dinner a few minutes ago....there wasn't to much left over.

Later tonight I'm going to bake some home made short cakes and slather them with fresh strawberries and home made whipped cream but for right now I'm drinking a nice hefeweissbier made by a local micro brewer that is just a superb summer time beer to help tame this nasty heat wave were having.

So when you break your fast are you running to taco bell?

Actually it's more accurate than you think. While I was being hyperbolic, beer has a lot of nutritional value. In fact, a good dark beer is probably the BEST post-work out drink.
True. It is a good post work out drink though I would argue that good ole milk is even better since it is the ideal blend of fat, sugars/carbs and protiens.

haven't drank milk since i was 12. I hate it. I would literally puke if I drank milk. im not lactose intolerant, it just grosses me out

That's to bad, last night I ate spaghetti Bolognese that I made by searing some fresh italian sausage till it was nice and crispy and mixing with some browned ground veal which was mixed with fresh herb and garlic with some fresh roma tomatoes thrown in and then simmered till it was nice and thick and then served over spaghettis. We ate that with some home made bruschetta on chiabata bread coated in olive oil infused with garlic and then dusted with parmasean cheese and toasted till a golden brown, YUM!

But before I went to bed last night a coated a beef brisket with a dry rub and injected it with beef consume and let it marinate all night. I then threw it in my smoker this morning and let it slow roast till it was cooked to perfection with the outside nice and carmalized from the spicy sauce I coated on it. I sliced the brisket nice and thin and served it with fresh roasted ears of corn and garden fresh tomatos sliced onto buffalo mozzareli, sprinkled with fresh basil and drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Oh and did I mention that I took some new red potatoes and pan fried them with olive oild, garlic and a vadalia onion? That's just what we had for dinner a few minutes ago....there wasn't to much left over.

Later tonight I'm going to bake some home made short cakes and slather them with fresh strawberries and home made whipped cream but for right now I'm drinking a nice hefeweissbier made by a local micro brewer that is just a superb summer time beer to help tame this nasty heat wave were having.

So when you break your fast are you running to taco bell?

My goodness. Don't you have Pizza Express in America?

True. It is a good post work out drink though I would argue that good ole milk is even better since it is the ideal blend of fat, sugars/carbs and protiens.

Only whole milk, and it lacks the mechanism to be more easily absorbed in the bloodstream; alcohol.

Back