Head of the Michigan Federation of Young Republicans Pleads Guilty to Rape

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
The former head of the Michigan Federation of Young Republicans -- once gave a speech at the 1992 Republican National Convention and was called "one of the rising stars of GOP politics in America."

Seriously, do we need to start keeping a sexual predator database for Republicans?

Michigan Young Republican pleads guilty in sex case

The former head of the Michigan Federation of Young Republicans admitted today that he sexually abused a colleague during a national convention here last summer.

Michael Flory, a 32-year-old attorney from Jackson, Mich., pleaded guilty to sexual battery on the day he was to stand trial for rape.

The teary-eyed college student he overpowered in a downtown hotel room gasped and dabbed her eyes as Flory replied to Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge Peter Corrigan's question, "Are you indeed guilty?"

"Sure - yeah," Flory said.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/07/michigan_young_republican_plea.html

The former head of the Michigan Federation of Young Republicans -- once gave a speech at the 1992 Republican National Convention and was called "one of the rising stars of GOP politics in America."

Seriously, do we need to start keeping a sexual predator database for Republicans?

You get off on this sex stuff don't you?

Since this guy is from Michigan lock him up. Loser.

The Republicrats are all perverts. I agree. The Kennedy family is riddled with them, the Haggards, the Clintons, this guy above.

Glad to see you're objective on this one.

comeon critics of those posting sexual misdeeds of republicans. Can't you find some on Dems ? I would like to see those as well.

I will go ahead and post about bill clinton and monica, you guys take it from there.

comeon critics of those posting sexual misdeeds of republicans. Can't you find some on Dems ? I would like to see those as well.

I will go ahead and post about bill clinton and monica, you guys take it from there.

Again, why?

Excellent work Cypress. I love a good, juicy, Republican sex scandal first thing. And it's got the righties spinning I see. They are just praying every day that somewhere, some Democrat gets caught in a pecker peccadillo, so they can post it and say "see cypress, see cypress, what do you say now cypress"? But until that day comes, they are going to work their mounting frustrations out on you.

Excellent work Cypress. I love a good, juicy, Republican sex scandal first thing. And it's got the righties spinning I see. They are just praying every day that somewhere, some Democrat gets caught in a pecker peccadillo, so they can post it and say "see cypress, see cypress, what do you say now cypress"? But until that day comes, they are going to work their mounting frustrations out on you.

They are going to rape Cypress :shock:
poor cypress will be a Republican Predator victim.....

They are going to rape Cypress :shock:
poor cypress will be a Republican Predator victim.....

LOL! Well, I didn't mean it that way, but with these guys anything is possible. If I were a man I would not turn my back on them, and definitely do not fall asleep around them.

somebody somewhere on the board had to dig back into the 1980s to bring up Ted Kennedy's nephew, who was accused of rape.

Combing the history books!

Back