Healthsouth CEO and AL guv (r) up for sentencing

uscitizen

Villified User
Richard Scrushy, Don Siegelman Head to Sentencing in Conspiracy, Bribery Trial

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sentencing began Tuesday morning in the federal bribery, conspiracy and mail fraud trials of former HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy and former Alabama Gov. Don Siegelman.

Siegelman arrived at the federal courthouse in Montgomery, Ala., with family and civil rights activist the Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth.

"I was impressed with the record. I read it and it made me sick to my stomach. They repeated a number of people and a number of polluted local officials who are trying to make the Republican Party. You see, the right wing wants to be 'the right,' but they are doing a lot of wrongdoing," said Shuttlesworth, speaking to reporters before entering the courthouse.

Said Siegelman: "I've got a positive spirit and I believe that God's going to straighten this stuff out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286784,00.html

Richard Scrushy, Don Siegelman Head to Sentencing in Conspiracy, Bribery Trial

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sentencing began Tuesday morning in the federal bribery, conspiracy and mail fraud trials of former HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy and former Alabama Gov. Don Siegelman.

Siegelman arrived at the federal courthouse in Montgomery, Ala., with family and civil rights activist the Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth.

"I was impressed with the record. I read it and it made me sick to my stomach. They repeated a number of people and a number of polluted local officials who are trying to make the Republican Party. You see, the right wing wants to be 'the right,' but they are doing a lot of wrongdoing," said Shuttlesworth, speaking to reporters before entering the courthouse.

Said Siegelman: "I've got a positive spirit and I believe that God's going to straighten this stuff out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286784,00.html

He's got a long wait for God to get involved. God is busy helping select teams win football games.

yeah the last line caught my fancy. God is now helping criminals get off the hook ?

Yes, in between helping out football teams win their game. It sure does keep him busy.

I guess that's why children starve to death every day in this world. God's busy frying other fishes.

Well god did not have much use for children when he told the isralites to kill all who did not flee before them. God has a poor history of caring for children. Jesus now is another matter.

Back