Heh. Who are Seahawk and Lord Yurt?

A poster that had obsessive spats with me and other posters.

As I recall you won the Internetz the day you re-labeled him "ButtYurt" for his penchant for whining, sobbing, playing the perpetual victim, and his rage attacks on everyone who laughed at what a buttyurt weinie he was. :laugh:

As I recall you won the Internetz the day you re-labeled him "ButtYurt" for his penchant for whining, sobbing, playing the perpetual victim, and his rage attacks on everyone who laughed at what a buttyurt weinie he was. :laugh:

Will yogurt help with it? Holy fuck I just found out it can be spelled as "yoghourt"! :eek:

I had forgotten that. It was another good one.

Yurt invited me to join JPP after I inquired at another board, where I could find lib'ruls that were incapable of winning arguments..........he wasn't wrong.......

I still chuckle at how outraged he became being called a titmouse and a spazz.

Isn't it rather ironic and hypocritical how you're usually so po-faced and precious about words when determining that someone has trangressed some ism or other. Yet seem to think that you're exempt from calling other people you don't like spastics, Doris! No doubt Madwitch with be along in a minute with her in famous cuckoo clock.

Back