Hello from Borat.

Borat

Hello my name is Borat, I am six most famous man in my country of Kazakhstan. I come to America to make movie picture about my country, and hope to make for great benefit to my country.

It was suggest I come to internets and find politcal blogs, is this the blogs?

I want to say that we in Kazakhstan supoort your War of Terror, and your great jew-hating patriot Mel Gibson! He is very popular in my country.

Please feel free to ask of me, any questions you might have. I am happy to answer question and make nice, are any sexy internets women with sex cams here?

Yes, we have a couple of very sexy ladies.

I think the one who is roundly considered the sexiest woman here, and not a little loose with her morals if you catch my meaning, so webcamming is defintely on the table, is a poster named "Dixie".

She is quite the hot Southern Belle.

Yes, we have a couple of very sexy ladies.

I think the one who is roundly considered the sexiest woman here, and not a little loose with her morals if you catch my meaning, so webcamming is defintely on the table, is a poster named "Dixie".

She is quite the hot Southern Belle.

Jeesh! I think YOU are more Borat's type.:321:

Opp's....

Hello my name is Borat, I am six most famous man in my country of Kazakhstan. I come to America to make movie picture about my country, and hope to make for great benefit to my country.

It was suggest I come to internets and find politcal blogs, is this the blogs?

I want to say that we in Kazakhstan supoort your War of Terror, and your great jew-hating patriot Mel Gibson! He is very popular in my country.

Please feel free to ask of me, any questions you might have. I am happy to answer question and make nice, are any sexy internets women with sex cams here?

hey boron...ya ever meet Mel or have a beer with him? I think not lest ya would be embarrassed from this diatribe...Mel is a cool dude...and did he say or imply something while under the influence of a beer or two...hell ya don't we all embarras ourselves under the influence of the "Food of the Gods" If ya want to see a true anti-semite go see 'Air America Radio' idiots they talk the talk but hey they don't walk the walk...enough said!

Hey Dixie....

Jeesh! I think YOU are more Borat's type.:321:

Post a pic...then darla can do the same...let the judges decide who is real and who is not...and minuteman..can kiss this 'battle fatigued' vet's arse...he can't vote on this one..he is a lost soul!
;)

Thanks to you for all of your respons. This Darla, is she single woman? She look most like my number two wife. I wonder if she have experience with plow?

Battlesborn, I would love to have beers with jew hating Mel Gibson! Do you know him? I am sorry, I didn't hear this something about him implying, is this something bad he said? We only hear of him saying truth about jews causing all the wars.

I am enjoying this blogs on internets. In Kazakhstan we can only get dial-up certain month of year. This America, land of plenty, we wish for our country someday. Hooray Bush and his War of Terror!

Lol....

Thanks to you for all of your respons. This Darla, is she single woman? She look most like my number two wife. I wonder if she have experience with plow?

Battlesborn, I would love to have beers with jew hating Mel Gibson! Do you know him? I am sorry, I didn't hear this something about him implying, is this something bad he said? We only hear of him saying truth about jews causing all the wars.

My bad I thought you were making a serious comment under the guise of humor...ya are just a jokester....:clink:

How you say? LoL!

It's not problem, I was not trying to make for joke, we take this very serious in my country. Our scientist has discovered jews were responsible for the end of the dinosaurs.

I've got a lot of experience plowing through bullshit.

Your number two wife must have been a very attractive woman.

I'll tell you the truth, though it might be immodest of me to say so, that's not even my best picture.

I've got a lot of experience plowing through bullshit.

Your number two wife must have been a very attractive woman.

I'll tell you the truth, though it might be immodest of me to say so, that's not even my best picture.

Yes? This is good, you plow in the fertilizer, it is valuable commodity in my country. Yes, my number two wife is very attractive, but not as attractive as my number one wife, this is why she number two. Even better looking, my mistress, and even better looking is girl I have to pay money for, but she is worth it. So how much you cost?

Borat you need help finding a cute girl for the Sexy time?

No problem, you know such girls? Are you American, how you say? pimp daddy? Also it doesn't have to be the female, nice boy for hand relief is good too. Are you kind of man who does it with other man? hum?

No problem, you know such girls? Are you American, how you say? pimp daddy? Also it doesn't have to be the female, nice boy for hand relief is good too. Are you kind of man who does it with other man? hum?

I do it only with the Pamela Anderson type female.

Welcome Borat!

Your Yert is beautiful , if you can finance these you may find The Boy on here named Toby a good customer I believe his trailor home is no where near as big as your smallest yert.
He is also probably interested in hand relief.

Welcome Borat!

Your Yert is beautiful , if you can finance these you may find The Boy on here named Toby a good customer I believe his trailor home is no where near as big as your smallest yert.
He is also probably interested in hand relief.

Thank you, they are hand-woven from human pubis. Very well insulated!

Who is SJJ and what the hell are you talking about?

Hello my friend Dixie, pay no attention to Prakosh, is name that mean saggy vagina, like wizard sleeve. He is obviously spy sent by lying rat from my country, or jew.

I notice you have flag of rebel jew hating racist warrior on you head, can you tell me where I buy slave? I looking to buy white slave, my wife, she scared of the chocolate face person, and no jew. Can you help me find slave like this in racist south?

Back