HELLO I AM NEW HERE

socrtease THROWN TO THE GROUND
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6ZHvBhCSw"]YouTube- Lonely Island - Throw it on the Ground[/ame]

No you're not, you are another legion of trolls. So says your IP address.

While it is true that I have posted here in the past, I wouldn't consider my past accounts troll accounts as I always left and went back to usmb. This is just my new name.

Now be quiet or I will eat your ojos.

Grind, why did you change your avatar?

my routine lately is have a hot girl for a few days before going into something weird like a dancing bear or something. also I was peer pressured by someone that didn't like having it displayed at work.

my routine lately is have a hot girl for a few days before going into something weird like a dancing bear or something. also I was peer pressured by someone that didn't like having it displayed at work.

Peer pressure? What are you, a teenager? LOLZ, I'm getting pressured to change my profile picture on Facebook, which is the one of my plastered face in the yellow polo as I was waking up at my New Years 2009 party.

BTW, I always turn off sigs and avatars while I'm at work or in public facilities on campus. Geezuz people!!!! :mad:

Peer pressure? What are you, a teenager? LOLZ, I'm getting pressured to change my profile picture on Facebook, which is the one of my plastered face in the yellow polo as I was waking up at my New Years 2009 party.

BTW, I always turn off sigs and avatars while I'm at work or in public facilities on campus. Geezuz people!!!! :mad:
Add me on FB cock whore!

Back