Hello

SpiritOf76

Verified User
How are you doing friend? I have been away too long and the coyotes are always at my feet. I am sure the heinas will come as well, so let me know it's you. Seriously, I would like to hear from you.

Abj GUVF vf npghny pbqr. Ol gur jnl, jung vf hc jvgu nyy gur vafnavgl lbh'ir orra cbfgvat yngryl?

My guess is your water is in your bladder...

Are you trying to post nonsense so you can give us a link to something?

If I'm at home I sit, because I don't want to mess the place up. If I'm in public, then I stand because I don't care, plus they usually have better facilities for it...

it's just amazing how libertarians always go off the farm eventually. I think we just detach from everything and see the whole process in its fully realized non-sensical form. I've seen this happen to almost every libertarian on here, with maybe one or two exceptions

Stages of a libertarian:

1.) "I'm an independent, I'll just be practical and vote for the least worst"

2.) "Fuck that shit, if my beliefs are ever going to be realized, I need to vote for the most obscure candidates and pray they eek out a certain percentage. Maybe some policies will eventually be adopted and the party will grow in prominence. Long term over the short term"

## After a while, they break out of step 2, becoming more cynical, jaded, hopeless, or frustrated

3.) Old stomping grounds of libertarians become hotbeds of stream of consciousness postings, complete ramblings, and non-seriousness. There may occasionally be still a yearning for salvation, that at some distant point in the future, things will be better, but this is often cloaked in esoteric posts, that contain far too much nuance for the average reader to read between the lines. Eventually this will all peter off into a more whimsical and subdued style.

4.) The shift is complete. No longer are libertarians bothered by the petty squabbles of politics. Most things, will always be the same, in one way or another. It's not that libertarians no longer vote for their choice candidates, or support the issues any less, but their priorities have now shifted. They no longer get angry. They have come to appreciate life for what it is and realize the politics is just one small part of it. They have subtracted themselves from this tainted world. They are still present, but in an observer sense, watching everything else move by. Occasionally, they'll jump in, but they can never stay long. They have moved on to another plain of political consciousness.

## And then

5) ??? Nobody knows O_O

Back