Hello!!

Auster

I need both a fifth post (for linky) and want to introduce myself like the charismatic guy I am.

I am 23, live in small Connecticut, and attend college. My major is psychology, although I have a deep interest in biology and an increasing one in politics. My classes are a joke and most of the time I will be here I will also be in class pretending to find it hard. My political views lean in the Right direction, although I am willing to listen to what's left. Logic is important, and you must be able to defend yourself from the opposition. I hope not to offend anyone and hope in the same you will be honest with me. A pm is a button click away if you find yourself wanting privacy. although let's try to keep it professional, please.

Nice to meet you! Forgive me whilst I learn the forums!

pisskop (all lower case)

I need both a fifth post (for linky) and want to introduce myself like the charismatic guy I am.

I am 23, live in small Connecticut, and attend college. My major is psychology, although I have a deep interest in biology and an increasing one in politics. My classes are a joke and most of the time I will be here I will also be in class pretending to find it hard. My political views lean in the Right direction, although I am willing to listen to what's left. Logic is important, and you must be able to defend yourself from the opposition. I hope not to offend anyone and hope in the same you will be honest with me. A pm is a button click away if you find yourself wanting privacy. although let's try to keep it professional, please.

Nice to meet you! Forgive me whilst I learn the forums!

pisskop (all lower case)

Greetings!

Welcome and remember rule number one which is take nothing personal (a lot easier said that done).

And don't forget rule number two, Pics or GTFO! (ok, that's my rule but as a man I feel you need to follow it)

Back