Helmet Hair

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
I don't get the helmet-betty hair older ladies wear. Particularly when I lived in Texas. It was land of big hair, and the older ladies liked to cut it short in that helmet betty style.

I like longer, grey hair on the mature ladies. One thing I noticed when I settled down in a hippyfied coastal california town, is the aging baby boomer ladies - the former grateful deadheads - wear their grey hair long and with pride. Let your freak flag fly sister!

Texas republican style old lady hair.

Dead-head, hippie lady hair

Some of old hippies shaved our head. Its the ultimate "let your hair down" move.

lol

I think I would scare the hell out of people if I shaved my head.

I think I will likely just let it go grey as it is and just have straight long gray hair instead of straight long dark brown hair. Its
so easy to just put it in a pony when its in the way.

I think I will likely just let it go grey as it is and just have straight long gray hair instead of straight long dark brown hair. Its

Keep it long desh! Let the freak flag fly!

Why do older women cut it short anyway? Is it like more socially acceptable or something?

I don't get the helmet-betty hair older ladies wear. Particularly when I lived in Texas. It was land of big hair, and the older ladies liked to cut it short in that helmet betty style.

I like longer, grey hair on the mature ladies. One thing I noticed when I settled down in a hippyfied coastal california town, is the aging baby boomer ladies - the former grateful deadheads - wear their grey hair long and with pride. Let your freak flag fly sister!

Texas republican style old lady hair.

Dead-head, hippie lady hair

Agreed, silver flowing hair is attractive....to me anyway.

I think desh has the longest hair of anyone I know!!!!!

Keep it long desh! Let the freak flag fly!

Why do older women cut it short anyway? Is it like more socially acceptable or something?

People want a change, split ends happen, and some people can't grow their hair too long or it will look stringy and sparse. And some hair dressers are scissor happy.

People want a change, split ends happen, and some people can't grow their hair too long or it will look stringy and sparse. And some hair dressers are scissor happy.

That makes sense.

I totally agree with you. That long, silver hair on some of the mature hippy ladies is very appealing. I like it when they put it in french braids too.

Back