HERE ARE MY WRITINGS

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
trumpets and angels sing nearby they are ripping out my organs through the side of my body and there is echos everywhere. ambient echos of sound painted visually with smatterings of glow

there is thunderclouds in the distance and everything starts to shake, the water is black and the sky is on fire there is a wormhole opening up in front of me and everything around me starts to bend, the trees getting stretched to their breaking point the sky starts to crack up and fall down in pieces. the sun is hung by a string and all of existence is gettng erased by the wormhole. AND NOW IM GOING INSIDE

WE WILL BE SAFE WE ARE HOVERING IN SOUND

its all closed up and now existence is in a bubble. waiting to explode

more to come :D

no matter how far away water is if it surrounds you you are enclosed

one day everything will be dark and shut down

there will be no entropy

and nothing self aware. everything static. how can that be existence?

It would be weird imaging the last beacons of information to be the arts in some form. we are all a swan song. existence is art

more to come

Imagine odd musical notes playing at micro scales. A centipede moves down the road, the bugs are all having a party in their town. The centipede looks like a bus. He'll go down the little bug roads and singing, he is wearing a bus driver cap on his head and has his eyes closed happily, and all the bugs go for a ride with quirky notes in the air.

The butterflies there resembles the airplanes. they just flutter by. The faster fliers are all assholes with no regard for others.

trumpets and angels sing nearby they are ripping out my organs through the side of my body and there is echos everywhere. ambient echos of sound painted visually with smatterings of glow

there is thunderclouds in the distance and everything starts to shake, the water is black and the sky is on fire there is a wormhole opening up in front of me and everything around me starts to bend, the trees getting stretched to their breaking point the sky starts to crack up and fall down in pieces. the sun is hung by a string and all of existence is gettng erased by the wormhole. AND NOW IM GOING INSIDE

WE WILL BE SAFE WE ARE HOVERING IN SOUND

its all closed up and now existence is in a bubble. waiting to explode

more to come :D

Here's some writings from your diary.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HQIcdGg63I"]YouTube- The Emo Song (I Must be EMO) (Yet another emo video)[/ame]

Last edited:
if the world was all in 8bits, what would god SOUND like if he came down to destroy the world?

none of what i have said thus far makes much sense. But i was still compelled to say it. I was drawn to make the notices. My surroundings and the universe at large brought me to say these things, something lead up to it to influence me. The universe itself is typing right now through me, because i am a product of the universe and events since the big bang have come together RIGHT NOW to have this imprinted into existence. and the words i am typing are echos of the universe they are the results of supernovas. The most magnificient explosions in the universe made carbon which made ME. a supernova indirectly (or directly) cause this paragraph. that is the power of existence, everything will happen. with time everything will take place forever

In summations, I am going to summarize the most important parts of existence. It just seems like these are always repeated. In the end, we all want to be artists. The nature of existing, is art, of course.

1.) Echos of sound swimming vibrantly, swirling around and dancing in the sky
2.) Smatterings of color, and glow.
3.) Realize everything that will happen has already been programmed. Nothing can be done about anything. You are never free from external influences. These EXTERNAL influences, will be what really determines your path. There is no randomness, just static to hide the obvious picture. You have been and will continue to be programmed. There is no escape.

I think I have had a new reveleation.

Existence is and will never be any one thing. It is not a singular object.

EXISTENCE IS ONLY an emergent phenomenon.

i was really high so i closed my eyes and started typing what i saw in my head. 1st second and third reflect that the most. lol at me being a pseudo intellectual by talking about caterpillar buses? there is no intended meaning in any of the above messages

Back