Here is a True Shift - Gloria Romero Ca Democrat Leader

Knuckles Neanderthal

Verified User
“I am now another near-lifelong Democrat who is joining the growing number of people — including key groups, Latinos — who are leaving the Democratic Party,” she said at a press conference in Sacramento.

‘Don’t Recognize it’: Former California Democratic Leader Switches to GOP​

Unlike the touting by leftist on this forum of RINOs and Uniparty Republicans backing Harris, this is a meaningful switch.

“I am now another near-lifelong Democrat who is joining the growing number of people — including key groups, Latinos — who are leaving the Democratic Party,” she said at a press conference in Sacramento.

Unlike the touting by leftist on this forum of RINOs and Uniparty Republicans backing Harris, this is a meaningful switch.
She thinks highly of RF Kennedy Jr. That tell me everything I need to know about her.

^^ Publicity stunt.

She hasn't been a Democratic Party leader in 20 years, and she started to go rightwing more than ten years ago by attacking unions and promoting school privatization.

^^ Publicity stunt.

She hasn't been a Democratic Party leader in 20 years, and she started to go rightwing more than ten years ago by attacking unions and promoting school privatization.
to be a dem party leader you have to swear allegiance to Satan and suck his cock.

are public schools a raging success?

Back