Here's your chance

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Some of the JPP liberals keep saying that the Hotel in Vegas failed to follow their own protocol and this is what allowed the gunmen to get so many guns to his room; but for some odd reason, the JPP liberals haven't been able to provide one example of what this protocol is.

The statement of the Hotel failing to follow their protocols has been repeated in several different posts and so I've decided to give the JPP liberals the chance to show this proof, in this thread, rather then having to address it in the various other threads.

So if one of the JPP liberals has the intelligence to answer the question, here's your opportunity to either be the hero or the goat.

The choice is yours.

Was just talking to a friend of mine, she said when in Las Vegas a little while back there was a Hell's Angel meeting. The hotels had signs saying that guns had to be checked in at reception.

Was just talking to a friend of mine, she said when in Las Vegas a little while back there was a Hell's Angel meeting. The hotels had signs saying that guns had to be checked in at reception.

Was it a usual sign or one that was put up, just for the "meeting"?

The hotel itself prohibits any weapons. Einstein. You aint very bright.

Show it.

Either show it or be considered the fool you've proven yourself to be, when you ran from all the other times you were asked to provide proof.

My money is on you being not only unable to provide the proof; but that you'll also run.

:truestory:

Try "google" cunt breath, and stop being lazy for just once in your miserable existence.

Which is easily seen as meaning:
"I have absolutely nothing to support what I've tried to present as fact, so I'm just going to run away; AGAIN."

By he way, I did "google" cunt breath and it directed me to a site called #floridafan. :D

You of all people cunt breath under all you different ID's and message boards have always refused to post your "sources", its always check with "google". Now you got a dose of your own medicine.

You of all people cunt breath under all you different ID's and message boards have always refused to post your "sources", its always check with "google". Now you got a dose of your own medicine.

"...under all you different ID's and message boards..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

All this means, is that I'm not the only one who's exposed what a liar and coward you are.

Back