Hey Baby Take It Off and let me see....

Fleetwod Mac.

iu

no they are really talented...MATT is an old hippie hater,, seems he never got past it.

I thught the title was cute, but the boorish louts dont get it

Yeah. Unfortunately i have to rely on you guys to tell me if they're good or bad. Though I can understand why some are terrible, like Britney Spears and uh that cringy boy.

Yeah. Unfortunately i have to rely on you guys to tell me if they're good or bad. Though I can understand why some are terrible, like Britney Spears and uh that cringy boy.
ya.

I dont want to say "well Im sorry you cant hear" -
feels like Im talking down to you saying that even though I would never mean it that way

ya.

I dont want to say "well Im sorry you cant hear" -
feels like Im talking down to you saying that even though I would never mean it that way

Actually I feel sorrier for some of them. Know why? Because they can be dumb. Here's a few examples.

1. After finding out that I am deaf, they yell at me, thinking it helps.
2. Asking me if I can drive.
3. Asking me how I know when an ambulance or a police car is coming.

There are plenty of examples like that. :laugh:

Yeah people always tell me they're sorry. I'm used to it.
well I think people mean well...best thing I think is to not talk down, and not make excuses.
IOWs just assume you can drive etc, and if you have something you cant do -rely on the disabled person to tell us

well I think people mean well...best thing I think is to not talk down, and not make excuses.
IOWs just assume you can drive etc, and if you have something you cant do -rely on the disabled person to tell us

Yeah. Plenty of deaf people drive. Actually they are better drivers because they are always looking around. Hearing people just rely on hearing.

And know how I know when someone is blowing the horn behind me? Simple. I see an angry driver in the rearview mirror angerly banging on his steering wheel.

Back