Hey Broncos Fans!

Socrtease

Verified User
The Chiefs put you out of the playoffs! Hahahahahaha. The 4-12 Chiefs put your ass OUT OF THE PAYOFFS! This season has turned in to a winner for me!

Come on Damo. Tell me how it was that your broncos were the guys that were going to to lose it anyway but lost it to the Chiefs anyway! The losingest team in the AFC west WON.

Come on Damo. Tell me how it was that your broncos were the guys that were going to to lose it anyway but lost it to the Chiefs anyway! The losingest team in the AFC west WON.

259 Rushing yards by J Charles

2 Pick Sixes by DJ (you hear that Haley... by DJ... the best player on your defense that you kept on the bench most of the year... you prick)

I ALMOST feel bad for pony fans....

Are you kidding? Nah, that was the worst team in football I saw playing the Chiefs last night, bar none.

259 Rushing yards by J Charles

2 Pick Sixes by DJ (you hear that Haley... by DJ... the best player on your defense that you kept on the bench most of the year... you prick)

I ALMOST feel bad for pony fans....
I feel nothing but pure joy. This year was one of the longest most miserable and yet first game of 2010 and they put up over 300 yards rushing, two defensive TD's, scored 20 MORE points than the Donkeys, and they did it at Mile High in front of all those home fans who were CERTAIN they were going to the playoffs next week. When it is all said and done, they are in the same spot the Chiefs are, outside looking in.:woot::rofl:

I feel nothing but pure joy. This year was one of the longest most miserable and yet first game of 2010 and they put up over 300 yards rushing, two defensive TD's, scored 20 MORE points than the Donkeys, and they did it at Mile High in front of all those home fans who were CERTAIN they were going to the playoffs next week. When it is all said and done, they are in the same spot the Chiefs are, outside looking in.:woot::rofl:

Last ten games of the season....

Broncos go 2-8
Chiefs go 3-7

At least we were improving (though we have a long way to go)

Except us Broncos fans didn't have to sit through an entire pathetic season before losing.

Chefs fans have had to choke on their own pitiful play all damn year!

So the first game of 2010 sucked for Broncos fans...I bet you by the end of 2010, it's going to be Chefs sucking hind tit once again in the AFC West.

Except us Broncos fans didn't have to sit through an entire pathetic season before losing.

So the first game of 2010 sucked for Broncos fans...I bet you by the end of 2010, it's going to be Chefs sucking hind tit once again in the AFC West.
Nope, just half a pathetic season after going 6-0 and losing 8 of your last 10. And I KNOW nothing hurts worse than being knocked out of the playoffs by the Chiefs on the last day of the season.

Broncos go 2-8
Chiefs go 3-7

One of the teams was improving on a 1-5 start, while another was CHOKING on a 6-0 start.

I would rather be a fan of the team that is improving... not fading.

Broncos go 2-8
Chiefs go 3-7

One of the teams was improving on a 1-5 start, while another was CHOKING on a 6-0 start.

I would rather be a fan of the team that is improving... not fading.
Yeah, next year their record may be as good as our record was this year!

Yeah, next year their record may be as good as our record was this year!

both of our records should improve next year... Instead of the NFC East... we play the West... San Fran, St Louis, Seattle, Arizona.... in place of Eagles, giants, Redskins, cowbells

Back