Hey Christians!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
PBF024-Puppy_Wish.gif

It's not funny.

First off, it's Biblically incorrect. Why do people really go to Hell? People go to Hell because they hate God. God has made a way for everyone to be saved, but most people say "no thanks" and wind up in Hell as a result. God is simply respecting their choice.

Secondly, Hell isn't funny. It's a real place, and the tragedy is, that's where 90% of humanity will reside for all eternity. THINK ABOUT IT. :(

Yeah plenty of travel agents for hell around.
I have yet to see a brochure though.

Where and what is hell anyway ?

It's not funny.

First off, it's Biblically incorrect. Why do people really go to Hell? People go to Hell because they hate God. God has made a way for everyone to be saved, but most people say "no thanks" and wind up in Hell as a result. God is simply respecting their choice.

Secondly, Hell isn't funny. It's a real place, and the tragedy is, that's where 90% of humanity will reside for all eternity. THINK ABOUT IT. :(

Dear retarded God:

Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I want to spend eternity in infinate hellfire. By not accepting you, that doesn't mean I have CHOSEN to be in absolute misery. In conclusion, suck my balls.

- Grind

The other day I pointed a gun at a girl and said "let me rape you or I'll blow your brains out", and she didn't let me, so I blew her brains out.

Hey, she chose it.

what if god is really the evil one and he's been tricking mankind all these years? and satan is actually the good one and he's trying to help us out, but god, being truly evil and powerful has done a good job convincing us otherwise.

Satan gave us the tools of wisdom and knowledge in the garden of eden. He made us aware. God wanted us to be nice little minion robots.

The facts don't lie.

what if god is really the evil one and he's been tricking mankind all these years? and satan is actually the good one and he's trying to help us out, but god, being truly evil and powerful has done a good job convincing us otherwise.

Satan gave us the tools of wisdom and knowledge in the garden of eden. He made us aware. God wanted us to be nice little minion robots.

The facts don't lie.

Good point. We should start a satan worshipping cult.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdtBAD0joU"]YouTube - I Don't Want to Get Over You[/ame]

Back