Hey Damo............!

Battleborne

Terminator
Damn my new board only 3 months old finally overtook your member numbers...I now have 373 registered but only 201 active...man it's hard to get em to talk...most seem to be from Europe and Russia...maybe a a translation thingee...:cof1:
The last entry(shout-box) was by Zardov wants to know when the girls are going to come in...whats with these dudes anyhoo...ya have to give em' free beer or girlie pictures to open up...:eek::clink:

Ouch....!

Are you serious? There are practically no posts on your forum.

http://trollbridge.forumcircle.com/index.php

The biggest forum has 30 threads, and that last comments on all of them were by you and this 'jo' guy.

And you have a ridiculous amount of forums too.

Damn that was rude...waterbaby!...well hell post your board if you have one...and let's see how you do in just three months starting from scratch...like I said it is a getting them to post thingee...I was asking damo for some advice,then the waterbaby without a dime to his name chimes in!
Go figure!

Oh and by the way 'Jo' is a mod...she is also Joee on this board...she is my GD and thinks you are a emo moron without a clue!

Last edited:
His magic secret is he is a fair and decent guy.

Sorry bub but that may be beyond your capabilities.

Thank you for your input...Ms. enable the enemy...talk about fair...your not it hun!:cof1:
Fine somebody to go to some of the salient sites and post an article or two that fits in, make it interesting and post a link to your site for those who might want to talk further about the subject.

Right....!

Most of them are bots scanning each other for e-mail addresses. I block those.

I have them on security block...the total that registered is now over 400...only 204 so far have completed the follow up e-mail confirmation! Maybe a language barrier...dunno...they complete the reg process then fail to post!
At any rate my bro 'Grouch' the other admin will or should be back online tonight...his computer crashed again...what a nolo nerd he is...he will be posting...or so he told me... bikini babe pics gallery...we will see...lol

If so maybe this will dredge up some responses!:eek:

Damo why don't you do a bikini babes gallery? Start with Cawacko. I don't know if it will get you more posters, but you should be concerned with keeping the ones you have happy. And I'd like some eye-candy!

Why?????????????

Damo why don't you do a bikini babes gallery? Start with Cawacko. I don't know if it will get you more posters, but you should be concerned with keeping the ones you have happy. And I'd like some eye-candy!

are you as desparate as el Beefy...never mind you are probably the craigs list girl going for his cherry pie slice...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back