Hey GayRod

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
I doubt Rump is personality guilty of collusion with the Russians but i think its clear he is guilty of obstructing the investigation.

Dear Jarod. Would you kindly share with us what has changed your mind from October 30th, 2017? On October 30th 2017, you started the thread from which below I am posting your quotes. When reading these posts of yours, it is difficult to see how you believed at that time there was definitely collusion on the part of the Trump administration up to and including President Trump himself. Now less than two whole months later, you are saying that you don't believe that there is collusion. What has changed your mind? What evidence have you seen/heard that causes this about face on your part? If you would like to confer with an attorney before answering these questions, I completely understand. If you would like to invoke your JPP 5th Amendment Right to not answer so as not to incriminate yourself as a fucking hypocritical idiot, I will completely understand that as well.

Don Jr thinks you are stupid!!

Collusion is collusion even if it's terribly bungled.

We now have official charges against the Trump campaign head for issues relating to secretly lobbying for favorable treatment by our government on behalf of Russians officials.

That is collusion.

Manafort was secretly paid $75,000,000 for lobbying on behalf of the Ukrainian Government, on Russia's behalf. Manafort laundered that money, proving he knew it was illegal.

So, while these charges are not directly related to the Rump campaign, we know Rump HIRED someone who was actively involved in Colluding with the Russians to be his Campaign Head.

That is big, so glad we have a real investigation going on!

Bone Spur's campaign manager is now charged with colluding with Russians to manipulate the American Government.

That is what Manafort did for a living when Rump hired him!

And he was good at it, he made $75,000,000 doing it.

1) Do you not understand the relationship between "Ukraine and Russia" they are barely separate nations. Their leader, the one Manafort worked for is a Putin Puppet.
2) The Bone Spur campaign said they fired him because they wanted a new guy who knew how to turn votes into delegates.

So the new narrative is that Bone Spur fired Manafort after he set up the inside operation needed?

Why did they hire him? Was it based on his experience setting up collusion operations?

1) Who is Brad?

2) Look it up, their are special investigations in the House and Senate, led by Republicans, looking into Rump campaign collusion.

Hahahaha, because the Russians told him who to hire to get things set up.

Rump hired an expert at Russian collusion to run his campaign, Id say that is related to him.

Funny how he is now being investigated for collusion with Russia, coincidence?

I don't care who they were, I care that Rump hired a expert at Russian collusion to set up his campaign. A man who had made his fortune colluding with Russia to manipulate our Government.

Why did Trump hire a person whose job and success in life has been to collude with Russia to influence our government?

You dont think Rump knew how Manafort made his money before he hired the guy?

1) I haven't seen where they wrote that, but I don't generally read their posts.
2) Nobody from the national stage has claimed that.
3) Just because Rump criminally colluded with the Russians does not mean it made the difference. That would be a very hard case to prove.
4) Vote wise this was the largest win by a popular vote loser EVER. Rump got less votes than Romney, and Hillary got more votes than Obama in 12'.

another

Back