Hey Kids! You still have time to get those Winter Solstice cards sent out.

"Since prehistory, the winter solstice has been seen as a significant time of year in many cultures, and has been marked by festivals and rituals.[3] It marked the symbolic death and rebirth of the Sun.[4][5][6] The seasonal significance of the winter solstice is in the reversal of the gradual lengthening of nights and shortening of days."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice

What are you sending me this year, Jack ?
( If you're not sure yet, Have you ever been to Willie Mae's Scotch house? I want their fried chicken recipe;)

I was thinking a nice picture of the Sun God, or maybe a generic 'snowscape', .... but then realized I have a few extra 'Bernie' yard signs in my garage. (I haven't decided yet)

I was thinking a nice picture of the Sun God, or maybe a generic 'snowscape', .... but then realized I have a few extra 'Bernie' yard signs in my garage. (I haven't decided yet)

I need the ingredients for the dredge and wet batter....;) I watched the show....just need the secrets;) There will be lots of Bernie signs here, I'm sure...I'll "campaign" for Joe, though;)

I need the ingredients for the dredge and wet batter....;) I watched the show....just need the secrets;) There will be lots of Bernie signs here, I'm sure...I'll "campaign" for Joe, though;)

:palm: So, you want ME to go down to Treme and nose around and get you the Family Recipe that has been handed down through the generations?
GIRL! ... you tryin' to get me hurt???

:palm: So, you want ME to go down to Treme and nose around and get you the Family Recipe that has been handed down through the generations?
GIRL! ... you tryin' to get me hurt???
LOL...if it was your last meal, at least it would be a good one;)
Not the best area, huh? Food TV wasn't skeered.....

Bernie signs should come in pairs. One to shit on and one to cover it up with.

LOL...if it was your last meal, at least it would be a good one;)
Not the best area, huh? Food TV wasn't skeered.....

I thought you and Mason kissed and made up?
Anyway, I usually just go to Popeye's for chicken. :(

(closer and probably cheaper) :)

I went to Popeye's once,smallest pieces ever,I think it was from a cornish hen.
The green beans were over rated,the biscuits were good.

Lunch Special $10...so yep...(But Popeye's is NOT Willa Mae's...I'll bet on that....)
I found a copycat recipe...So, I'm good;)

Back