Hey Ted! I heard about this on the radio...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I thought you might be interested...

For sale:

Haggard/Jones Massage Table

Mike Jones was on the radio this morning talking about how e-bay took it off before because he said the proceeds were going to a charity.

Better jump on there!

;)

I don't know what you're implying young man, but I only do legitimate therapeutic massages now. I have a lower back problem. My doctor says I got it from kneeling and praying for hours a day, asking the Lord to help me get away from the dark side.

I don't know what you're implying young man, but I only do legitimate therapeutic massages now. I have a lower back problem. My doctor says I got it from kneeling and praying for hours a day, asking the Lord to help me get away from the dark side.
I'm sure you have some fond memories of purple massage beds...

And people, I am not kidding, Mike Jones does say that this is the real deal, the actual physical massage bed where the tryst took place. The top bid is only $100....

Get your piece of history today!

I'm sure you have some fond memories of purple massage beds...

And people, I am not kidding, Mike Jones does say that this is the real deal, the actual physical massage bed where the tryst took place. The top bid is only $100....

Get your piece of history today!

That's like gross. Who would want that? 100 bucks? Hello, I could buy a pair of Michael Kors sandals for that.

That's like gross. Who would want that? 100 bucks? Hello, I could buy a pair of Michael Kors sandals for that.
There is a charity to which he is donating the money. I'll research it and see what the heck it's all about.

If I were a Christian Group I'd buy the thing and let Teddie-Boy burn it for more "therapy"...

Back