Hezbollah confirms leader Hassan Nasrallah killed in Israeli strike

Diesel

Verified User
"Hezbollah has confirmed the death of its leader Hassan Nasrallah, after Israel said he was killed in its airstrikes on the Lebanese capital of Beirut on Friday. The killing marks a major escalation in the long-running conflict and deepens fears of a wider regional war."

The conflict continues to grow. Israel has a right to defend itself. Hamas and Hezbelloah must go. Palestine must be free. The ticking timebomb is nearing detonation, and I think we should just let them all kill each other.

Israel has a right to defend themselves, but Netenyahu has escalated the situation. He is the Israeli Trump. His interest is to continue the war because it keeps him from having to face scrutiny about the charges against him.
Bibi is a criminal. He does no favors for Israeli.

Israel has a right to defend themselves, but Netenyahu has escalated the situation. He is the Israeli Trump. His interest is to continue the war because it keeps him from having to face scrutiny about the charges against him.

2023;

plan.jpg

'Deliberately and fully cognizant, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is leading Israel into the abyss, all to avoid facing the legal consequences of his actions. He, and he alone, bears overall responsibility for what is about to transpire. This is neither an ideological debate between left and right, nor a question of starry-eyed altruism. At stake is the Zionist vision that has guided us for the past 130 years and which is embodied in Israel’s Declaration of Independence. Agents of messianic chaos must not be allowed to bring it to an end. '

I agree with that. Hamas ravaged Israel, though, so where does it all stop? These people have been fighting each other since the beginning of time.

2023;

plan.jpg

'Deliberately and fully cognizant, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is leading Israel into the abyss, all to avoid facing the legal consequences of his actions. He, and he alone, bears overall responsibility for what is about to transpire. This is neither an ideological debate between left and right, nor a question of starry-eyed altruism. At stake is the Zionist vision that has guided us for the past 130 years and which is embodied in Israel’s Declaration of Independence. Agents of messianic chaos must not be allowed to bring it to an end. '

Your problem is that you think Arabs are incapable of doing anything wrong. You're not a serious or a helpful presence in a conversation between adults.

I agree with that. Hamas ravaged Israel, though, so where does it all stop? These people have been fighting each other since the beginning of time.
ER....no. Zionism is a modern doctrine of Jewish supremacy and ethnic cleansing. There was no Israel until 1948.
Judaism and Islam are relatively new religions also in comparison to paganism.

The October 7th attack was a reprisal for decades of Jewish butchery and enslavement of Palestinians. Anybody subscribing to the ' Israel is the victim ' mantra is a mental dwarf.

ER....no. Zionism is a modern doctrine of Jewish supremacy and ethnic cleansing. There was no Israel until 1948.
Judaism and Islam are relatively new religions also in comparison to paganism.

The October 7th attack was a reprisal for decades of Jewish butchery and enslavement of Palestinians. Anybody subscribing to the ' Israel is the victim ' mantra is a mental dwarf.
And you're a one-trick cockroach. You endlessly drone on about one single issue. You are boring, vapid, thoughtless, and annoying to tears.

Israel will continue to exist despite your genocidal wet dreams. They should also be punished -- along with the wicked Palestinians.

So what, you impotent bitch? Netanyahu is a demon. Israel is going to cause the next world war. Hamas and Hezbollah have to be exterminated.
Are you going to pollute them to death ?

Haw, haw............................................haw.

Are you going to pollute them to death ?

Haw, haw............................................haw.
I realize -- and I allow -- that you are criminally fucking stupid. I do have to remind you, though, that Diesel is a brand of jeans, you epically stupid cunt.

I realize -- and I allow -- that you are criminally fucking stupid. I do have to remind you, though, that Diesel is a brand of jeans, you epically stupid cunt.
Nah-- you favor being a pollutant. Yours is a troll name.
Nobody serious names themselves after pants.

Haw, haw.......................................haw.

interesting.

why do you hate Jews?

Back