Hi

Timshel

Less than 2 months and I will be married!!! :eek: But then I get a week vacation, no kids, on a cruise. Yay!

Went up to Rainbow Springs today in Dunellon, Fl. Beautiful park with crystal clear spring water and some waterfalls. The falls are somewhat artificial with water from the springs pumped in, but still nice. I'd recommend it if you ever have enough time down here and want to see some nature away from Orlando, which is fun too but...

Just down the road is Homosassa Springs (named after a sassy gay native tribe :) ) where you can swim with Manatee.

Cedar Key is just north and not so bad either where you can see some old Florida.

Florida's not so bad, I'd love to have Monterey just a short drive away again though.

Less than 2 months and I will be married!!! :eek: But then I get a week vacation, no kids, on a cruise. Yay!

Went up to Rainbow Springs today in Dunellon, Fl. Beautiful park with crystal clear spring water and some waterfalls. The falls are somewhat artificial with water from the springs pumped in, but still nice. I'd recommend it if you ever have enough time down here and want to see some nature away from Orlando, which is fun too but...

Just down the road is Homosassa Springs (named after a sassy gay native tribe :) ) where you can swim with Manatee.

Cedar Key is just north and not so bad either where you can see some old Florida.

Florida's not so bad, I'd love to have Monterey just a short drive away again though.

Homosassa Springs is a great spot! We had a blast there.

There are some great rivers for kayaking near there. And we love looking for shark's teeth in Venice.

I whole heartedly recommend doing the tour of Ca' d'Zan Museum (it is a home built by John & Mable Ringling of Ringling Bros Fame). The house is absolutely astounding. The Ringling Bros museum is cool. But the art museum is amazing.

The Treetop Trail at Myakka State Park is great.

There are some great music festivals at Live Oak State Park.

And congrats on your impending wedding! I hope your marriage is as happy and interesting as mine has been. Its not always perfect, but its always worth it.

And ignore all the advice you get like "never go to bed mad" or "Talk out your anger" or whatever. If you get mad (and you will), give each other space and talk later when you are calm. Then its about communication, not about the argument. But make sure you talk it through.

Have a great time at the wedding and on the cruise. Remember, you can never take too many pictures.

I whole heartedly recommend doing the tour of Ca' d'Zan Museum (it is a home built by John & Mable Ringling of Ringling Bros Fame). The house is absolutely astounding. The Ringling Bros museum is cool. But the art museum is amazing.

In Sarasota?

I
And congrats on your impending wedding! I hope your marriage is as happy and interesting as mine has been. Its not always perfect, but its always worth it.

And ignore all the advice you get like "never go to bed mad" or "Talk out your anger" or whatever. If you get mad (and you will), give each other space and talk later when you are calm. Then its about communication, not about the argument. But make sure you talk it through.

Have a great time at the wedding and on the cruise. Remember, you can never take too many pictures.

Yeah, thanks. We are living together now. I have a slow temper, but once it is gone I am burn and flame. I learned when I get pissed it's just time to walk out. We men want to solve everything and will fight it out. Better to walk away for a second and then come back after you cool down.

The kids add some stress, but I love em, and they also add some really beautifully sublime moments, so, it's worth it.

Can't wait to just get a week away though, with my girl.

http://www.ronstringfield.com/wedding

Kids can teach you the best things about life. They can also teach you the true meaning of stress.

I love mine like nothing else in this world. And I miss my big kids being little.

But I also love having them grown and time away from our 12 year old.

That sounds awesome, RS. Hope you have a good time.

You should be careful about how many details you give away. A nut like Watermark is liable to to shoot the place up, and that would ruin your special day...

Congrats, btw! Can't wait till it happens for me too. :clink:

My parents and my sister both live in Dunnellon right near Rainbow Springs....it is ALOT of fun and a lovely area....been to all those spots myself, homosassa springs and Cedar key!

Oh and Ron...congratulations on the future marriage....cupid's arrow shot you, it was evident when she was pregnant a while back.... ;) I'm glad you have found a companion and happiness!

2 months will be here before ya know it!

Care

Back