Hi

Timshel

Happy New Year!

Just checking in. I am still alive. Happily married. Getting gray from the kids and all. Working... playing with my new toy, a PS3, blah, blah, blah.

Maybe, I will bump around here.

Do so dude , we would all love to see what would happen in a flipped over world such as we are about to have.

Us Dems defending (or not) our guys deeds and you attacking instead of always defending.

Is it too late to have you do the old thing with the penny in the jar every time you have sex?

I am sure others have heard the saying that if you put a penny in a jar everytime you have sex for the first year of your marriage, and take one out everytime you have sex after the first year, that it will take 5 years to empty the jar.

I always wondered if anyone has ever done that.

Do so dude , we would all love to see what would happen in a flipped over world such as we are about to have.

Us Dems defending (or not) our guys deeds and you attacking instead of always defending.
Strings didn't do much defending.

I am quite hopeful for Obama. Very glad he won. I could not vote for him because I don't trust him or the Dems. But i think he/they could build a permanent majority if he stopped warring.

I don't think welfare programs work. But they work better than war. Much rather get taxed to feed, clothe, educate a poor person than bomb them. If Obama goes for peace I might even change my registration to D.

Is it too late to have you do the old thing with the penny in the jar every time you have sex?

I am sure others have heard the saying that if you put a penny in a jar everytime you have sex for the first year of your marriage, and take one out everytime you have sex after the first year, that it will take 5 years to empty the jar.

I always wondered if anyone has ever done that.

I hope not. We have a 17 month old. Had a lot on the honeymoon, but since then it's been slim. :)

I am quite hopeful for Obama. Very glad he won. I could not vote for him because I don't trust him or the Dems. But i think he/they could build a permanent majority if he stopped warring.

Don't jynx us! I wouldn't really be happy with a permanent majority. I want the Dems to have competition. I'd just prefer it to come from a different direction than the Republicans.

I don't think welfare programs work. But they work better than war. Much rather get taxed to feed, clothe, educate a poor person than bomb them. If Obama goes for peace I might even change my registration to D.

The Libertarian Party has devolved into a run of the mill pro-business party sine the Barr selection. :-/ Sad thing is they'll probably win more votes that way.

Isn't it ironic that the Democrats are the pro-peace party now?

Yeah, but don't tell desh. She likely forgets how they were warmongers beyond even the most rabid Repub of today.

We can hope they are the pro-peace party. They've played that card before and never delivered. I hope Obama can deliver. It's not as easy as saying let's quit fighting. There's lots of sticky stuff to work out.

Back