Hillary 2016 vs. Biden 2024

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
In 2016 I predicted on the DCJunkies board that Hillary would lose to Trump for the following reasons:

The electorate was tired of her. She'd been running for president continuously since she was in her 20's.
Zero enthusiasm for her.
Horrible campaigner.
Concerns about her health and stamina, especially after fainting due to (gasp!) 80 deg 'heat'.

Let's compare HRC 2016 to Biden 2024
Biden's been around since the 70's and failed as a presidential candidate twice to my recollection.
Less than zero % enthusiasm. In fact even most left leaning op-eds are calling for him to quit.
Even worse campaigner than HRC.
No longer any lingering doubts about his mental faculties - we know.

Trump is the same as we was in '16, but his supporters are still enthusiastic.

The only question is, will he step down?
Well let's see.

Biden Faces Mounting Pressure as Report Says He Is Weighing Exit​

(Bloomberg) -- The drumbeat of pressure on President Joe Biden to drop out of the presidential race intensified Wednesday with a bombshell report in the New York Times that he had conceded to a key ally he might have to abandon his reelection bid if he was unable to turn around public opinion in the coming days.

Intervention Time? VP and Dem Guvs Meet Biden Face-to-Face​

Some of the Democrats’ most powerful governors will be present for talks with Biden at a pre-July 4th gathering planned before the debate which is certain to turn into a key meeting about his future.

Among those who will fly to Washington D.C. are Gavin Newsom of California and J.B. Pritzker of Chicago.
Newsom and Pritzer !!?? Uh, haven't they been mentioned as two of the more likely to replace Biden? Not a coincidence.

Biden tells ally he's weighing whether to stay in the race: Reports​

Supporters of Biden can take heart that my political predictions are usually wrong, but I predict Biden will quit the race.
But geez, if he's having to even weigh whether to stay... have we EVER heard this from a sitting president since LBJ ?
Will we get another

Last edited:
In 2016 I predicted on the DCJunkies board that Hillary would lose to Trump for the following reasons:

The electorate was tired of her. She'd been running for president continuously since she was in her 20's.
Zero enthusiasm for her.
Horrible campaigner.
Concerns about her health and stamina, especially after fainting due to (gasp!) 80 deg 'heat'.

Biden's been around since the 70's and failed as a presidential candidate twice to my recollection.
Less than zero % enthusiasm. In fact even most left leaning op-eds are calling for him to quit.

Well let's see.

(Bloomberg) -- The drumbeat of pressure on President Joe Biden to drop out of the presidential race intensified Wednesday with a bombshell report in the New York Times that he had conceded to a key ally he might have to abandon his reelection bid if he was unable to turn around public opinion in the coming days.

Some of the Democrats’ most powerful governors will be present for talks with Biden at a pre-July 4th gathering planned before the debate which is certain to turn into a key meeting about his future.

Among those who will fly to Washington D.C. are Gavin Newsom of California and J.B. Pritzker of Chicago.
Newsom and Pritzer !!?? Uh, haven't they been mentioned as two of the more likely to replace Biden? Not a coincidence.

Supporters of Biden can take heart that my political predictions are usually wrong, but I predict Biden will quit the race.
But geez, if he's having to even weigh whether to stay... have we EVER heard this from a sitting president since LBJ ?
Will we get another
Im sure you've noticed that leftists cornbread isnt fully cooked in the middle. Remember their idiot leader said they prefer truth to facts. Look at that dei press secretary claiming the videos of bidens dementia on full display was nothing more than "fake videos". Textbook preference for truth over facts.

Zero enthusiasm for her.
Horrible campaigner.

Well let's see.

Will we get another

I do not want infinitely defeatable Joe to step down.

Joe Biden for Crash and Burn '24

Back