Histories Greatest Mass Murderer.

For all you jew lovers out there, it might surprise you to know that he was a jew. Though from the last time I checked, there was no actual proof that he was jewish. But being a high ranking Bolshevik, it is almost certain that he was. Also, with his deeds being so foul, even the jews probably don't want to admit that he was one of their own. But somebody looked up his last name in an area of Russia that this fiend came from and found somebody with the same last name. There was even some family resemblance. And that person WAS jewish.

This person's name was general Vasily Bolkhin. He is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people! One killing spree was called The Katyn Massacre. After Germany and then Russia defeated Poland, both sides took many prisoners of war. The Russians took about 22,000 of theirs out into the Katyn forest and executed them. (The Nazis didn't do that shit with their prisoners) General Bolkhin is said to have personally executed 7000 of them. Only a Whity-goyim hating jew could be able to do such a thing and remain sane. Because to the jews, everybody else is subhuman. I will show you a picture of him at work.

vasily bolkhin executions.jpg

For all you jew lovers out there, it might surprise you to know that he was a jew. Though from the last time I checked, there was no actual proof that he was jewish. But being a high ranking Bolshevik, it is almost certain that he was. Also, with his deeds being so foul, even the jews probably don't want to admit that he was one of their own. But somebody looked up his last name in an area of Russia that this fiend came from and found somebody with the same last name. There was even some family resemblance. And that person WAS jewish.

This person's name was general Vasily Bolkhin. He is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people! One killing spree was called The Katyn Massacre. After Germany and then Russia defeated Poland, both sides took many prisoners of war. The Russians took about 22,000 of theirs out into the Katyn forest and executed them. (The Nazis didn't do that shit with their prisoners) General Bolkhin is said to have personally executed 7000 of them. Only a Whity-goyim hating jew could be able to do such a thing and remain sane. Because to the jews, everybody else is subhuman. I will show you a picture of him at work.

View attachment 11642

So you're saying the Nazis did the exact same thing and you hate yourself for being Jewish?

Why do you worship Stalin as your personal lord and savior?

Far less than your hero was responsible for.

View attachment 11642

Stormfront is that way <- Mental Health Clinic is that way ->

Last edited:
Back