Hitler: The Artist Failüre

I don't know if that was the original but I do know all of them had three things happening: Himmler and Fegelein got up to hijinx, Goehring was a fat-ass slob, and Skorzeny was a meat head.

I don't know if that was the original but I do know all of them had three things happening: Himmler and Fegelein got up to hijinx, Goehring was a fat-ass slob, and Skorzeny was a meat head.

Yep and the Hitler Parodies live on forever. Doesn't matter but it still applies to anything, especially the Biden Administration.

THIS is a Downfall parody:

I'd suggest this to Hitler. It cleans very well and it's flushable.

fhtJODa.jpg

I'm trying to find one right now that I thought was funny. Hitler goes to work at McDonalds and Goehring walks in and places a huge order, which Hitler has told him not to do, but the customer is always right.

There's another one where Goehring makes a huge order and Hitler can't make it because Himmler and Fegelein sabotaged the deep fryer.

I'm trying to find one right now that I thought was funny. Hitler goes to work at McDonalds and Goehring walks in and places a huge order, which Hitler has told him not to do, but the customer is always right.

There's another one where Goehring makes a huge order and Hitler can't make it because Himmler and Fegelein sabotaged the deep fryer.

You mean this one?

Back